That SECRET sound in XWE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep looking in srb2.srb and keep seeing an odd OGG called SECRET.

I don't want to listen to it cause I might spoil something

What's this OGG for anyway?

hyperson said:
I think its that Zelda sound that sometimes happens in mystic realm?

No thats inside scr_mysticrealm.wad.

I'm talking about an ogg file called secret in srb2.srb

The zelda sound was .wav.

Seeing this, I rushed over into srb2.srb, armed with XWE and some knowhow. You must save this as a ogg file, then play it. I use Yahoo Jukebox, it worked. I didn't know exactily what it said, or who made it, but it played. Oh well. Oh, and I saw a wierd picture near the lump... I didn't see it's use.

There's a thread somewhere in here explaining the BKLUMP. It's got some secret stuff inside it, with the image being a disguise.

On further inspection, I think that this is one of the team member's "I quit!" messeges. It mentions "Two Tails (SSNTails)" and "Earless (Sonikku)". And I deffenitily heard "I quit!" in there. I did not reconize the nickname of the person who quit, so I have no idea who quit. Blah-*shot to end the post*

I listended. It was Waspenator. He said he was sickened with delays & netgames, said he quit, and said for Sonikku & SSN to kiss his... well, you know.

Sky Ninja said:
I listended. It was Waspenator. He said he was sickened with delays & netgames, said he quit, and said for Sonikku & SSN to kiss his grandmother.
Fixed. Or is it? I didn't listen.

Sky Ninja said:
I listended. It was Waspenator. He said he was sickened with delays & netgames, said he quit, and said for Sonikku & SSN to kiss his... well, you know.

Who?

And he quit what? Srb2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back