Resource icon

[Open Assets] TGTLS'S Random lua files I don't even know anymore

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

TGTLS

Here to make mods for your enjoyment and mine
Jaylenwastaken submitted a new resource:

TGTLS'S Random lua files - 3 luas all different from each other

After my first time posting on the mb, I have come back with 3 lua files for you to mess around with
and to redeem myself

Yes I am TGTLS I just can't change my name till next year for some god-awful reason, Jaylenwastaken was my username before I rebranded my channel

with that out of the way let's start these luas out strong with

If it wasn't obvious the mach 4 lua is inspired by pizza tower, run for long enough in dashmode...

Read more about this resource...

perfect, just a suggestion for dashmode effects and mach 4. on mach 4 you should add a super sonic sprite with different running animation and with dashmode effects it should be toggled on automatically (whether it be a separate file or in the same file) other than that, perfect!

perfect, just a suggestion for dashmode effects and mach 4. on mach 4 you should add a super sonic sprite with different running animation and with dashmode effects it should be toggled on automatically (whether it be a separate file or in the same file) other than that, perfect!
Glad to hear you like these luas about the extra dashmode effects command untill I get better with commands this will have to wait

thank you for taking my ideas into consideration!
Post automatically merged:

another suggestion: use the speed lines from speed effects and remove the afterimages from mach 4 (or change the sprite, I just don't like how I cant see the shoes in the afterimages

Last edited:
thank you for taking my ideas into consideration!
Post automatically merged:

another suggestion: use the speed lines from speed effects and remove the afterimages from mach 4 (or change the sprite, I just don't like how I cant see the shoes in the afterimages
I'm not adding speed effects as I feel it would be kinda ugly and the ghosts the mach 4 lua I'll change them soon.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back