Techno Legacy is bad?

I would hope that we'll see SRB2 The Past in the 2.2 so it would fix the issue with that level.

Maybe we should have the very first version of Greenflower Act 1 as a proof of how far we came from.

There's really nothing to change except for the color for the acid if you want a lot of Deja Fu and the tokens

Very off topic but I really hope that SA example zone becomes playable... Modern is now a thing so its possible to complete it

There's really nothing to change except for the color for the acid if you want a lot of Deja Fu and the tokens

Very off topic but I really hope that SA example zone becomes playable... Modern is now a thing so its possible to complete it
SA example was a fine tech demo for an eventual SA mode but I'm fine with it being removed as we got better mods and stages replicating the SA1 experience.

As for tokens there could be something else to incite people into getting them.

Last edited:
I would hope that we'll see SRB2 The Past in the 2.2 so it would fix the issue with that level.

Maybe we should have the very first version of Greenflower Act 1 as a proof of how far we came from.
all SRB2 The Past would do to Techno Legacy is just add an info card in front of the level, providing better context to the level than "You got 100 emblems? Here, have this."

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back