Tangle Appreciation post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linlam

That's cool and all but u should watch Evangelion
This character is fucking AMAZING. Tangle is such a versitile, fast and fun character. Her design, her sprites, her animation, everything about her is spot on, and the controls, OMG the controls. It's a bit hard to get used to how the tail works, but once you get the hang of it, you can blast through the stages with a lot of style. She is also a good character to speedrun as, I've done a speedrun on Techno Hill 1 and in my opinion it's really good, fast and flashy.
I just wanted to say that this character is amazing and I love this community.
Here's my speedrun if anyone is interested:
And here's the post to download her: https://mb.srb2.org/threads/tangle-the-lemur.31584/
1620574765984.png

It's seriously annoying that the best Sonic Forces characters (and new female character that looks competent) are Comics-only.

It's seriously annoying that the best Sonic Forces characters (and new female character that looks competent) are Comics-only.
wait, what? Tangle is a comic character? I thought it was an OC, I'm not really into the Sonic comics

wait, what? Tangle is a comic character? I thought it was an OC, I'm not really into the Sonic comics
Yeah she's from the comics. There's actually quite a few cool new characters from the comics, such as Gem, Whisper, Starline, Belle, etc.

I'd be glad to see more OCs with that character design quality to be honest.

Even Forces' Avatar creator couldn't make one like that... and I don't dislike Gadget the Wolf... it's just that I feel that Tangle and Whispers should've been the Avatar's replacement in promo material.

Tangle is THE Best Female Character of the Series that Debuts from Comics, She's My Most Favorite Female Sonic Character, Along the Other IDW Female Characters: Whisper, Belle the Tinkerer and Jewel and Amy Rose, Blaze and Cream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back