Tails' Khaos Kontraption

Tails' Khaos Kontraption 1.0

EeveeEuphoria

a possum irl
EeveeEuphoria submitted a new resource:

Tails' Khaos Kontraption - Tails' new invention will put your patience to the test.

View attachment 128572
Welcome to...
Tails' Khaos Kontraption!
While everyone was having fun with the brilliant work that Dr. Eggman and his lab partner created, Tails decided to... have a little bit of fun with an add-on he can install to the karts' Kartridge ports. Who's the villain now?

This is the sequel mod to SRB2Khaos (which this mod will now replace, as surprise, this works in SRB2Kart...

Read more about this resource...

It seems that giving a random item may not always work correctly (for example, if you are small, you will simply pass by)

edit: oh, this is already in issues

Wacky Textures doesn't seem to show up in List_Effects, nor can I seem to blacklist it...
And I don't know what causes this.

Wacky Textures doesn't seem to show up in List_Effects, nor can I seem to blacklist it...
And I don't know what causes this.
Universal Effects =/= Effects
It'd be hard to implement a blacklist feature for global effects, since that'd have to be an entirely different system, but I'll add that to my ever-growing to-do list for consideration.

Last edited:
For some reason in SRB2Kart, Sticky Slops likes to go into negatives on time remaining and stop effects from clearing. It even causes the mod to create question marks. Sticky Slopes will also act even when the is barely a slope or when it's not a slope relative to the ground around it by perception.
Post automatically merged:

Here is the log.

Attachments

• log.txt
    31.4 KB · Views: 38
For some reason in SRB2Kart, Sticky Slops likes to go into negatives on time remaining and stop effects from clearing. It even causes the mod to create question marks. Sticky Slopes will also act even when the is barely a slope or when it's not a slope relative to the ground around it by perception.
Post automatically merged:

Here is the log.
Think I know what the problem is, will be fixed in the next version.

Back