Super Sonic!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never really watched it, but my dad did. Such an obscure reference startled me. o_o

i'm not sure if this is relevant in any way...but if you would settle for just a yellow sonic, thats already been done. goto the history section of www.srb2.org and download one of the early demo's, go into a game, and you can switch colours to reveal a very super-sonicy yellow! im not the expert, but you guys can try ripping it, making it a wad, but when you make it a WAD, make it start off as sonic and then after 50 rings make it transform into the yellow coloured sonic.

Sorry if that lagged on. I just had to bring it up :mrgreen: .

EDIT: I just found out. It was the first ever public beta. Man you think mystic would of kept it instead of replace it with another colour...

regular super sonic looks better than sonic with a cape. And yellow sonic just doesn't work. Must... not... frown... *mouth falls off*

The almighty rules said:
9. Don't bump old topics. Unless you have something incredibly interesting or full of content, don't post in something more than a week old.

Stop bumping old topics, please.

This reminds me of the time of that newbie who had bad grammar and spellings, and never ever listened to anyone, untill Mystic flamed him with that gigantic flame list...

Chaos Zero 64 said:
This reminds me of the time of that newbie who had bad grammar and spellings, and never ever listened to anyone, untill Mystic flamed him with that gigantic flame list...
Brianv?

Funny, though, it did work... Somewhat. All the people who were banned had bad grammar and such. Not to menton they were immature little brats, no matter how old they were, they were brats.

Anyway, wasn''t there and old Super Sonic sprite that you could see back in demo 4.35 when you used the -skin command in the console to change from knuckles to sonic while climbing?

In SRB2 Xmas and above, below FD 1.01, that was Super Sonic's sprite. In Final Demo 1.01 and above, it was Hyper Sonic, which is a totally differen't matter.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
In SRB2 Xmas and above, below FD 1.01, that was Super Sonic's sprite. In Final Demo 1.01 and above, it was Hyper Sonic, which is a totally differen't matter.
What is doing Hyper Sonic in SRB2? (Where are the Super Emeralds?)

I can bet that it is a joke © Omega the hedgehog 2005.

Nooo, it's only >= 1.08. And that isn't anybody's sprite, it's being removed.

sonicfan93 said:
regular super sonic looks better than sonic with a cape. And yellow sonic just doesn't work. Must... not... frown... *mouth falls off*

Alright, I think this guy should be disiplined. He's bumped a whole bunch of topics.

hidden_ssonic.png

How to do:
Host a game
Open the console
Type in "SKIN KNUCKLES"
Climb
Type in "SKIN SONIC"
You will see Super Sonic falling!

tails92 said:
hidden_ssonic.png

How to do:
Host a game
Open the console
Type in "SKIN KNUCKLES"
Climb
Type in "SKIN SONIC"
You will see Super Sonic falling!
omfgorz, tis supresonix.

It's Super Sonic! :O
Tails92, how do you play in window?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back