Super Sonic!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Sonic get a cape rather than become Super Sonic!? He actually transforms into Super Sonic, but then he turns back to normal and has what appears to be Mario's cape. Is this simply because the Super Sonic sprites haven't been finished yet?

Really, isn't necessary to do SuperSonic sprites... Characters uses a general colour for his skin that can be altered with a simple pallete change... It's used for multiplayer mode -> setup player... Isn't too hard do a change to yellow... ;)

Sik said:
Really, isn't necessary to do SuperSonic sprites... Characters uses a general colour for his skin that can be altered with a simple pallete change... It's used for multiplayer mode -> setup player... Isn't too hard do a change to yellow... ;)

But Super Sonic hovers above the ground. Plus his spikes are spikier and his eyes are red.

akirahedgehog said:
Sik said:

But Super Sonic hovers above the ground. Plus his spikes are spikier and his eyes are red.
But it's nearest to SuperSonic... Do a REAL SuperSonic needs do ALL the SuperSonic frames...

Brianzilla2003 said:
Why does Sonic get a cape rather than become Super Sonic!?

I know it's just a place holder until the Super Sonic sprite is finished, but really. Is the joke that much over everybody's heads?

Shuffle said:
The joke isn't even funny anymore, nor was it ever. It's just lame >.<

How dare you disgrace the legacy of Superman, you little whipper-snapper!

*swings cane, falls over*

MY HIP!

Walan said:
Shuffle said:
The joke isn't even funny anymore, nor was it ever. It's just lame >.<

How dare you disgrace the legacy of Superman, you little whipper-snapper!
Superman? Bah, Superman's a di... er, a jerk. Yeesh, just look here.

Or then again...

superdick4.jpg

I think supersonic would have those stars trailing behind him and would lean forward like this:

dsuper.gif

P.S. My little brother calls the stars "Fanny Fire" or "Butt sparks." :roll:

You know what I just realized?

The Super Sonic theme in SRB2 isn't from any of the movies. It's the title theme from the TV show, Lois and Clark.

Silly me.

Damn SuperMan-SuperSonic noobs. I hate how they whine about that. The creators give them gold, and they're utterly annoying criters. Personally I wanted someone to take off any Goldness and put the blue back so theres no SuperSonic anymore, Just SuperMan Sonic.

Walan said:

The Super Sonic theme in SRB2 isn't from any of the movies. It's the title theme from the TV show, Lois and Clark.

Silly me.

No, it's from Superman: The Animated Series.

Superman!
Duh-duh-duh-DAAAA!!!!!
er... yeah, uh...

Faster than Sonic the Hedgehog with supersneakers...
Able to leap ledges higher than tails could fly...
Stronger than my mom's chille sauce...

it's...
SUPERSONIC!!!!!

SSNTails said:
Walan said:

Silly me.

No, it's from Superman: The Animated Series.

Didn't watch that one.

Thanks for the clear up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back