• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super sonic WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if they weren't hard, what would be the point?

I mean, special stages are supposed to be at least hard enough to give the player challenge. They always were. I remember losing a lot at the Sonic 2 special stages as a child. It wouldn't add replay value if it wasn't difficult.

I actually beat all the special stages my first time around, though I've had a few near misses here and there.

I remember losing a lot at the Sonic 2 special stages as a child.

Ditto. I mean, I always used to get screwed at the 5th special stage in Sonic 2 like, I would jump at the wrong time to dodge the bombs, or I just wouldn't move at all. These days I can clear the stages with ease. :P

It's amazing how easy those "hard" games are once you get more experienced. Though I thought that the SRB2 specia stages were a bit harder than Sonic 2's. Still beat 'em first time on the new ones.

The spikeballs should never have been removed; just make them a little larger, as they're a bit hard to spot with the obnoxious palette.

Super Sonic 2005 said:
Or better yet, change the obnoxious pallette. :P

Win.

You could also make them all glowy to see them better, but then again, you can see glowy stuff in software. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back