• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super sonic WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigTH

hi Im new at the forum and I play srb2 alot but I would like to play as super sonic can someone post a file that contains these files for the latest version aswell tell me what to do with :o

If you've played Sonic 2, 3, & Knuckles, etc. then you'll know that you need to get the Seven Chaos Emeralds to unlock Super Sonic.

There ARE cheats, but they're useless.
If you use them, you can't save until you restart the game and play normally.
Same for addons.
Basically, if you want Super Sonic, you're going to have to work for him.

Basically, if you want Super Sonic, you're going to have to work for him.

Unless you want a cheap Super Sonic wad.. all you have to do is ask until you find someone who has one. ^_^

He wants to cheat because he's too lazy to beat the game legitly.

Seriously, don't cheat until AFTER you've completed a game 100%.

I couldn't disagree with Shuffle. Seriously, what is with these newcomers?

Here's my advice: Go. And get all the emeralds. Yes, actually get the tokens and collect the rings in the special stages. How hard is that? I sometimes feel like others aren't even trying.

Indeed. Where would you newcomers be without Action Replays and Gamesharks?

Really, I'm a newcomer and I've already unlocked nearly everything without cheating. It's not that hard...except a few special stages may take a few tries toward the end if it's your first time.

FoxBlitzz said:
I couldn't disagree with Shuffle. Seriously, what is with these newcomers?

Here's my advice: Go. And get all the emeralds. Yes, actually get the tokens and collect the rings in the special stages. How hard is that? I sometimes feel like others aren't even trying.

They aren't.

True. True.

Although it isn't THAT easy to get all the emeralds... using FISHBAKE is even more harsh.

NOTE TO ALL CUSTOMERS: 73|-| FISHBAKE \/\/1|_|_ |<1|_|_ j00!

Yeah I admit some of the later special stages aren't easy to get past if you aren't experienced enough. Those platforms combined with the "fall and die" structure of the final special stage is a pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back