• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super Sonic 64 Mod (Third Beta Out!)

Do You Like The Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, It's Stupid -.-

• Kind OF

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can compile everything except characters. in fact, the new SS64 PBZ might, infact, require me to compile.

But yeah. Characters tends to include the char selectstuff, so you'd best not sendit this-a-way, else I unknowingly murder it. >_>

Owait, I *think* I can put the char in the mod.

On the other hand, I'm really serious about compiling. I'm just worried about how much experience you guys have with imported textures. And no, *not* GFZROCK and carp. I mean like CITYROCK.

The new bosses have arrived.

srb20178.png

I've been doing some more work on my new sand level. So, I thought I'd post some screens. *Note: This level is still very unfinished.

srb20146.png

View of the desert.

srb20147.png

Secret cave place.

srb20151.png

Floating bridge about the desert.

srb20152.png

Outside the pyramid.

srb20148.png

On a pirate ship.

srb20149.png

Underwater area, now with color map :P.

srb20150.png

On the way to the castle like area.

srb20153.png

Inside the pyramid (there was a mini-boss, but I killed it).

srb20154.png

Also inside the pyramid, leading to the lava like area.

V_V

Well, if he turned it down a little, it'll still be fine. Just not: blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-bang-zing-pop-pow-blam-blam-boom-blam-zing...

The boss it like that but worse.

I had the jump frames for sonic done, buuut, they got deleted. I dunno what happened but I klet my lil cousin on to play and they were gone. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back