Super Smash Flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
True Hyper Sonic said:
TheDarkArchon said:
Jurai_Madman said:
Be nice FoxBlitzz, not everything is perfect.

Not everything is massively glitchy as well.

Not everything is glitch-free when its your first time making a flash game
That's no excuse. You can say it's alright for a first time, but you can't say it's alright for a real game.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
By the way does anyone know how to get shadow? Please tell if you do.

D:

Seriously, though, just look for an FAQ. Or, if it's on Newgrounds, read some reviews.

Meh, I played this shortly before. I like the concept, but the physics are pretty crappy. The only character I actually feel comfortable with is Sonic.

Everything is alright, however. No longer catches my interest, though.

Wow, I just looked through the reviews for a list of secret characters (It's on page 2 in All Reviews, if you want to see for yourself), and I was right- the game doesn't have Yoshi as a character! Why? Why?! *breaks down and cries*

See, this is what happens when you kids ask for non-Nintendo characters.

FoxBlitzz said:
Wow, I just looked through the reviews for a list of secret characters (It's on page 2 in All Reviews, if you want to see for yourself), and I was right- the game doesn't have Yoshi as a character! Why? Why?! *breaks down and cries*

WHAT??? NOOOO!!!*murders people on a ship*(look at my sig to see).

I never check reveiws but this sucks! I want Yoshi!

No, I'm talking about Yoshi's role in the SSB games. He's one of my favorite characters from that series and it's kind of annoying when I don't get to play as him.

Yhea, I got the "real" version on my compy.
It's pretty fun,but the requirements for the secret chars are way to hard.

remember my post on the first page? Well i kicked Super Sonic's ass.*Jumps up and down* :mrgreen:

EDIT: I just got the downloadable verson and it runs smother.

Race to the finish is less glitchey.
Adventure mode is less glitchey.

shadow the fox said:
EDIT: I just got the down-loadable version and it runs smother.

Race to the finish is less glitchey.
Adventure mode is less glitchey.

I was about to suggest that; the online version is sluggish and glitchy as...um...the online version. Heh, fixed some spelling mistakes in your post. You should get Google tool bar. It has a spell checker. Even told me
to capitalize Google.

FoxBlitzz said:

I'd rather have Sonic in Smash Bros then Yoshi, thanks. However....Super Sonic? Lets say that should be a unplayable end-boss.

Super mystic sonic said:
I'd rather have Sonic in Smash Bros then Yoshi, thanks. However....Super Sonic? Lets say that should be a unplayable end-boss.

Pfft, fanboys.

So you aren't one yourself? :roll:

Saying "Pfft, Fanboys" doesn't do anything.

I'd find Super Sonic as an unplayable Final boss(Like Giga Bowser) to be a good idea...if it happens.

This is Super Smash Bros. This is all about Nintendo's All Stars. Why should a Sega character be the final boss? I can see Super Sonic as a semi-final boss, kind of like Metal Mario, but final boss? Heck no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back