Super Smash Flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
timeline.png

Then how bout a comment instead?

Yes, I have played this.

No, I don't like it.

Seriously, the race to the finish is fucking stupid! You got your sonic enemies, but you respawn ALL the way back that the beginning, and on a life span of a maximum of 5!

Time runs out. 'Kay.

WTF! Still at race to the finish.

It's damn near impossible to play, And I was running off a game pad!

In short for insipid Noobs: This game sucks.

Yeah it is easy and funny... but some parts seemed to be a little buggy. The graphics are not very nice:
so 5/10 from me. At least it was fun. :lol:

Augh, it doesn't even have Yoshi. Plus, the movement is all messed up. Link's sprite offsets are completely out-of-whack. And then there's the forced Flash pixel resize, which is just plain ugly.

@fox.dx2:You really HAVE gone crazy (No offense)

@THS:Er have you even played the PSP's main feature *Joking*

On topic:I play that game before and it was awesome, and the WHOLE point of the game is to play as 3rd party characters.

I found this game fun to play. but the increase of time and the buggyness threw it off. Also Super Sonic kicked my ass(hell, I got screwed over because hes overpowered). 7/10 for useing 3rd party char the sega/nintendo never added.

Also Super Sonic kicked my ass

Dear God, if I see one more overpowered character in any game, I'm going to commit suicide. Either that, or I may give out game design books for free as charity, to those in need of better game design.

That's a given, seeing the numerous problems the game has. Though, if it's his first game, why does it have so much stuff? Not like I'd want to go through it all anyways, when it doesn't even seem to have my favorite character at first glance.

True Hyper Sonic said:
TheDarkArchon said:
Jurai_Madman said:
Be nice FoxBlitzz, not everything is perfect.

Not everything is massively glitchy as well.

Not everything is glitch-free when its your first time making a flash game

That's besides the point. If something is glitchy, you don't release it until it's fixed. Basic logic, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back