Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the new spicy ("almost Latin") flavor of the Mario Bros. overworld theme. The level's nice too, but the music is actually something to highlight here, wouldn't you think?

ninja said:
They say its aged , but i think they were preety darn lazy!

No, "lazy" means taking the old SMB graphics and just slapping them on the level. They actually went out of their way to make new visuals for this. How in the blazing hell is that "lazy"?

It would be awesome if they did the same with levels like Green Hill (since Sawniks is in) or a level from Metroid.

Ash said:
I like the new spicy ("almost Latin") flavor of the Mario Bros. overworld theme. The level's nice too, but the music is actually something to highlight here, wouldn't you think?

Agreed.

The Mario Overworld theme will always reign surpreme.

So anyways, I was just listening to the full version of the SSBB Angel Island remix, and I've got to say that it was pretty awesome. Like a crazy mix between the music styles used in Sonic games from the past and the present.

Sorry to stride off of what others are discussing, but I have a question

Don't you think that Nintendo would make Sonic the hardest character to unlock?

Wait....didn't Sakurai say a team of Melee veterans that had over 10.000 matches on their memory card developped Brawl?

If they are veterans, what would that make of a me? King of the smash world or something? And the pros at tournaments? Would they be ruler of the smash universe?

No offense, but they blow at this game. I like how Link crept behind Samus during her final smash, though.

Joeyl10 said:
Sorry to stride off of what others are discussing, but I have a question

Don't you think that Nintendo would make Sonic the hardest character to unlock?

I doubt it. Sonic isnt that big of a character. I know that your going to have to unlock more than just snake and sonic.

Earuto said:
I doubt it. Sonic isnt that big of a character. I know that your going to have to unlock more than just snake and sonic.

Even though he's just a guest character, alot of people will see him as one of the biggest characters there is in Brawl. Many will see Mario and Sonic as the two biggest characters in Brawl, and I don't blame them. They were/are indeed the most popular game characters there are...they just got trown of a bit by mainstream gamers that seem to keep losing IQ over time.

Despite being a guest character, Sonic is already one of the biggest characters there is. And I hope Nintendo knows that, and makes use of it, by not limiting Sonic's features. I'm already kinda disapointed that he has 2 Spindash moves, just to emulate classic times. Dislike the jump sound too. Doesn't fit Brawl one bit. Lets hope they won't emulate the classic Sonic running speed, or we'll Sonic as the slowest running character in Brawl, due to the horrible acceleration.

Man the new update is sooo nice, on wi-fi not that much as even a single bit of lag, espiacaly in a big stage like that, with so many ships and all... Hm You can put sandbag in vs mode now, without using AR Like SSBM.

Super mystic sonic said:
Earuto said:

Even though he's just a guest character, alot of people will see him as one of the biggest characters there is in Brawl. Many will see Mario and Sonic as the two biggest characters in Brawl, and I don't blame them. They were/are indeed the most popular game characters there are...they just got trown of a bit by mainstream gamers that seem to keep losing IQ over time.

Despite being a guest character, Sonic is already one of the biggest characters there is. And I hope Nintendo knows that, and makes use of it, by not limiting Sonic's features. I'm already kinda disapointed that he has 2 Spindash moves, just to emulate classic times. Dislike the jump sound too. Doesn't fit Brawl one bit. Lets hope they won't emulate the classic Sonic running speed, or we'll Sonic as the slowest running character in Brawl, due to the horrible acceleration.

I'm talking about he isnt that big of a character meaning that he isn't as weak as some of the characters that are going to be on there. In Melee there was a weak character like game and watch to be the hardest followed by mewtwo and if I'm not mistaken they both were weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back