Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prehaps they'll include a pokemon switch? You could turn on/off various pokemon that would appear from the pokeballs; said switches appearing after you've seen the pokemon.

...Then again, it's doubtful.

ZTaimat said:
Prehaps they'll include a pokemon switch? You could turn on/off various pokemon that would appear from the pokeballs; said switches appearing after you've seen the pokemon.

...Then again, it's doubtful.
If that was added, you could turn all/most of them, thus increasing the chances of a rare showing. Unlikely...

RegoTheAlien said:
lets hope Shadow jumps in too.

well i found a weird text about that...

Nintendo officially announced, only 2 hours ago, that Shadow the Hedgehog will be a last-minute installment as a playable character in Brawl. Nintendo posted this statement on its SSB Brawl Forum:

"We are pleased to announce that Shadow of the 'Sonic the Hedgehog' series is now a playable character in 'Super Smash Bros. Brawl'. Shadow was intended to be a playable character during development until Masahiro Sakurai, the game director, scrapped the idea. After much consideration, Shadow was put back in the game last minute

the question is
true or fake?

I could see the alternate costume thing. Playable character, not a chance.

Also!

n2979009735150999090xt8.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VxrQiCz4_o - No, that image is not fake.

Draykon said:
Huh, and I was expecting a Rickroll.

Nifty, but dosen't tell us anything new. No one's on there that isn't already confirmed.

Of course not. The point of the image/video is just to show who's the starting roster; there wouldn't be any previously unconfirmed folks on there. :P

nightmare cenz said:
where are sonic??

Famitsu already said Sonic and Snake would be unlockables and not part of the starting roster, about a month ago.

Wow they have Mushroom kingdom 1-1 - 1-2 , It looks old , They say its aged , but i think they were preety darn lazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back