Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super mystic sonic said:
You doing the third guest character, a veteran, or a Nintendo newcomer? Or are you not allowed to say that either?
I'm doing one of the newcomers that are already on the roster. It was fun, I got to play the game, it was really cool! I can't wait for it to come out! Nintendo is gonna give me a copy of the game, but I'm reserving two from GameStop for my friends so that we can all play online :D

Julian, didn't you say that you were playing the voice of Sonic a few pages back? If so, are you allowed to upload your sound samples?

Titanium said:
Julian, didn't you say that you were playing the voice of Sonic a few pages back? If so, are you allowed to upload your sound samples?
Yup, I don't know why exactly the guy who's been playing Sonic in the most recent Sonic games isn't playing as him this time, but lucky for me he's not, lol. And yeah, I'll add em to yousendit and put the link on here in a few

krystalssbbto6.png

Either the one where you pretend to be Sonic's voice actor, or I pretend to be good a photoshopping gamecube models and Wii screenshots.

Ness and Captain Falcon will be unlockable. Just like in the 64 Game.

I think they will keep MOST of the clones, but un-clonify them.

Besides, it said in one of the updates;"To be honest, there are a LOT of characters that offer a slightly different flavor this time around. If you think they’re all going to be the same as they have been, it’ll be rough for you."
By "A LOT" It probably meant all of the clones.

Oh, and I'm Guessing Ness wil actually have is own moves. Like PK Rockin', PK Flash, etc...

Julian said:
Yes, I am doing the voice as one of the characters,... ... He's been working with Nintendo for about 13 years now doing voice acting.
No offense, but your REALLY Transparent.
By the way, Young Link has starred in roughly the same amount of games ( Or more ) than adult link, so I doubt they would remove him.

Here's the sample I promised. http://download.yousendit.com/27D4D03A0475794C

Draykon said:
krystalssbbto6.png

Either the one where you pretend to be Sonic's voice actor, or I pretend to be good a photoshopping gamecube models and Wii screenshots.

Well, technically, you're right about one thing, I am pretending, that's what acting is, I am pretending to be Sonic The Hedgehog on the game Super Smash Bros. Brawl by doing his voice, but I am not pretending to be the voice actor, I am the actor doing the voice, it doesn't matter to me if you believe me or not, the fact of the matter is that my name is on the credits as the voice actor for Sonic, so as long as that's there I have nothing to prove to you, you'll see when you beat the game...

Crazygamerx6 said:
Ness and Captain Falcon will be unlockable. Just like in the 64 Game.

I think they will keep MOST of the clones, but un-clonify them.

Besides, it said in one of the updates;"To be honest, there are a LOT of characters that offer a slightly different flavor this time around. If you think they’re all going to be the same as they have been, it’ll be rough for you."
By "A LOT" It probably meant all of the clones.

Oh, and I'm Guessing Ness wil actually have is own moves. Like PK Rockin', PK Flash, etc...

Julian said:
Yes, I am doing the voice as one of the characters,... ... He's been working with Nintendo for about 13 years now doing voice acting.
No offense, but your REALLY Transparent.
By the way, Young Link has starred in roughly the same amount of games ( Or more ) than adult link, so I doubt they would remove him.
It's funny how you say "will" like you're so sure. I don't know what you mean by transparent, but I can assure you, Ness and Young Link will not be in the game, if you don't believe me, oh well, you'll see for yourself when the game comes out.

Yeah...we don't believe you. Ever hear of an NDA?

EDIT: And no, we don't have to beat the game in order to find out who the voice actor is. Stuff like that is credited in places like the instruction manual, etc.

Your microphone sux, and your voice has yet to change. I could've done Krystal's voice better a couple months ago when I had a bad enough cold that I could barely talk.

To keep from being totally offtopic, I'm kinda hoping Marth isn't scrapped, contrary to the rumors. I've become attached to him in Melee, and he's replaced Fox as my main fighter.

Sonicandtails218 said:
Yeah...we don't believe you. Ever hear of an NDA?

EDIT: And no, we don't have to beat the game in order to find out who the voice actor is. Stuff like that is credited in places like the instruction manual, etc.
Well, then read the instruction manual, either way, it's there, lol.

Draykon said:
Your microphone sux, and your voice has yet to change. I could've done Krystal's voice better a couple months ago when I had a bad enough cold that I could barely talk.

To keep from being totally offtopic, I'm kinda hoping Marth isn't scrapped, contrary to the rumors. I've become attached to him in Melee, and he's replaced Fox as my main fighter.
Or...your sound just sux. I mean, part of it could be because it was un-edited as well, so I didn't use the noise reduction feature. And of course I didn't change it because I was talking as Sonic, if I changed it, I wouldn't sound like Sonic anymore, lol. The point was to show how I sound as Sonic. Plus, I need to post up my complete voice acting demo for yall to hear how versitile I can be.

Crazygamerx6 said:
I was just saying "will" because I thought he would be in with my whole heart. * Shot for being cheesey *

Anyways, speaking of Sonic's voice acting, has anyone actually called Nintendo for Ryan Drummond voicing Sonic?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd3SSbxw8Q0&feature=related

Yeah, theres the number in there...
Nope, not as far as I know, but I was actually hoping that he would get the part. He was my favorite Sonic voice actor. They did although try calling Jason Griffith (the guy who plays Sonic in Sonic X and the most recent Sonic games), but he had to refuse this time do to another project we was doing at the time.

Chaos said:
Roy pwns all. He MUST be in this one. Or at least JigglyPuff with that awesome roll-dash thing.
There is a strong possibillity that Jigg is comin back, but she's probably gonna be unlockable yet again.

Mystic said:
[citation needed]

EDIT: [citation wanted]
Citation I can't provide at the moment, there is no listing of the voice actors anywhere, the media doesn't know who's who yet. As a matter of fact, yall should just call up Nintendo, dial 0 to get a representative and ask him/her who the new voice of Sonic is going to be in SSBB.

Julian said:
Draykon said:

Or...your sound just sux. I mean, part of it could be because it was un-edited as well, so I didn't use the noise reduction feature. And of course I didn't change it because I was talking as Sonic, if I changed it, I wouldn't sound like Sonic anymore, lol. The point was to show how I sound as Sonic. Plus, I need to post up my complete voice acting demo for yall to hear how versitile I can be.
Not sure English is your first language. Mystic is making a Wiki reference (Which I loled at by the way) and I'm pointing out that you sound alot more like a 12 year old kid pretending to be Sonic than an actual voice actor.

Of course, if English is your first language, that would make you english, as opposed to japanese. Need I remind you that most of the english speaking members of Nintendo are there for translation purposes?

Draykon said:
Not sure English is your first language. Mystic is making a Wiki reference (Which I loled at by the way) and I'm pointing out that you sound alot more like a 12 year old kid pretending to be Sonic than an actual voice actor.

Of course, if English is your first language, that would make you english, as opposed to japanese. Need I remind you that most of the english speaking members of Nintendo are there for translation purposes?
Actually, English is my 1st language, but I am not English, I am mixed with many nationallities, but English s not one of them and I don't remember speaking any other languages in this forum or in my voice samples so I don't really know where you're coming from. (?)

As for a 12 year old kid pretending to be Sonic, I tried to make Sonic's voice a bit higher because I noticed that the new guy who did Sonic, his voice is a bit higher than Ryan Drummond's. I've always practiced on Ryan Drummond's Sonic voice, so trying to do the other guy's voice was kinda difficult for me cuz I wasn't used to it and it was new to me.

Why did I try to change it? Because I figured everyone was used to the new guy's high sounding Sonic voice, as for Knuckles, I used to practice immitating the guy that used to do Knuckles in the older games (Sonic Adventure, ect...), his voice is a bit deeper than Sonic's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back