Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks cool, what there could be (just a suggestion) is that you can choose the person you want to be in all the events. Example is that when you are forced to be a certain character, why not choose the character you are up against, Like the in one of the events, you had to be Ness against Captain Falcon, I would have rather have been Captain Falcon.

You obviously have never done the Event Mode in Smash Bros. Melee. They force a character on you for both plot and gameplay reasons. After all, how are you going to turn two characters into eggs at once if you're Donkey Kong instead of Yoshi? And besides, if this is going to follow suit with Melee, there will be some events that will allow you to choose which character you want.

It's to add variety. Heck, I didn't like Link, but ever since I was forced to battle Ganondorf with him, I decided to use him.
Also, you definately don't sound like a Sonic fan boy. [/sarcastic]

Melee Stages
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/stages/stage18.html

Sweet! Melee Stages are back.

Remember this one.
stage18_071130b.jpg

aarrrgh, what tiime do you get up?? i was about to post that >:(
But still, Yay,
i wanted the Temple Stage and peaches castle back

I'm glad its not another platform/flat stage. They were starting to bore me a bit.

The temple is one of the most fun casual stages there is. If somebody isn't camping or running away all the time(I guess some people do everything to win), its an amazing lot of a fun.

light dasher said:
aarrrgh, what tiime do you get up?? i was about to post that >:(
But still, Yay,
i wanted the Temple Stage and peaches castle back
They post new updates every weekday from 2:10am-2:15am (my time) and 12:10am-12:15am (CA time)

Honestly, while I'm not a huge fan of Hyrule Temple, it is an interesting stage I don't mind playing every once and a while. I just hope they bring back a few of the other original stages in the game, unlike how SSBM brought back the most boring stages in SSB64.

Mystic said:
Honestly, while I'm not a huge fan of Hyrule Temple, it is an interesting stage I don't mind playing every once and a while. I just hope they bring back a few of the other original stages in the game, unlike how SSBM brought back the most boring stages in SSB64.
The thing that intersted me in this stage is that the stage its self was like a battle region Made for batteling of course..

I wish they would make stages return that are NOT remake-able in stage builder, like Mute City or Brinstar. I like Hyrule Temple once in a while, but the stage is easily remade.

Final Destination is the place where my friends and I would test our skills, no advantage, no items and 5 lives. This is the stage where you show off. I like Hyrule Temple, but not all the time because the camera would show you fighting in one moment, and then it would show a box or a barrel far off from your position, so the camera is focused on the fighters and the box/barrel. Try out this: in Hyrule Temple, go all the way to the right, then fall all the way down and try making it to the bottom platform on the left when you are falling. I do it with Mario or Dr. Mario. Just a handy thing to do when in a Melee. Confusion!

Final Destination may have "no advantages" but that itself is an dis/advantage. Projectiles work beautifully on flat stages, and speed is slightly useless without items or differentiation in the arena to manipulate. There is also now way to make standoffs properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back