Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand it!

Today should have been a character update! The first day of every other month had a character update! Not just that...today should have been Krystals update...with the actress...and the event forced update...and that baloony penguin tripple D...

I don't understand D=

Sonic08 said:
Final Destination is the place where my friends and I would test our skills, no advantage, no items and 5 lives. This is the stage where you show off. I like Hyrule Temple, but not all the time because the camera would show you fighting in one moment, and then it would show a box or a barrel far off from your position, so the camera is focused on the fighters and the box/barrel. Try out this: in Hyrule Temple, go all the way to the right, then fall all the way down and try making it to the bottom platform on the left when you are falling. I do it with Mario or Dr. Mario. Just a handy thing to do when in a Melee. Confusion!
I did that cliff thing with everybody ( falco's one is impossibal to do alone) Back to the topic* Like I dident knew we had a friends list -_-.

Seriously, there are quite a few other fresh characters I'd rather see than another playable character from the Star Fox universe. I want see a character from a new, but familiar origin. (Sony's Crash, Namco's Pacman... and no more japan-exclusive stuff -_- )

EDIT: And I have little to no interest in Captain Falcon being in it... Superheroes are overrated.

JEV3 said:
Seriously, there are quite a few other fresh characters I'd rather see than another playable character from the Star Fox universe. I want see a character from a new, but familiar origin. (Sony's Crash, Namco's Pacman... and no more japan-exclusive stuff -_- )

EDIT: And I have little to no interest in Captain Falcon being in it... Superheroes are overrated.
They realy need to take an Famous aracade fighter or somthing...

JEV3 said:
(Sony's Crash, Namco's Pacman... and no more japan-exclusive stuff -_- )

I'd kill myself if Crash, Spyro, or even Pacman were in Brawl.. I would like to have the characters from Melee, just not like the clones that they are. Although, Pit seems to look like he is Link from Melee. Though, I liked the Roy and Marth cloned. It suited them somehow. I do also like the Japan exclusive characters in. It defeats some of the the semi-crappy characters that we have in America..I also think that Captain Falcon may be on the Unlockable list again.. But you never know. Just be patient.

I got the heads up on some more new updates yet to be revealed, but I'm not allowed to spill the beans exactly, but I will tell you this, Krystal is not going to be the character missing from that last character slot on the brawl website. Now, is she going to be playable?/Is she going to be a assist trophy? I'm not allowed to say so, but I will confirm that she is not the character missing from that list that you se on the page.

The last character is going to be another 3rd party character, but Nintendo wants it to be a surprise, so I'll be the 1st to tell y'all, the last character on there will not be uploaded for awhile. Not saying that they will never upload it, but they will not be doing it soon. As far as Captain Falcon, he's back, he has been confirmed. But for some reason will be unlockable like in the old school SSB.

I will also confirm the veteran characters that will not be returning as playable characters this time around....

Dr. Mario
Young Link
Pichu
Roy
Marth
Ness

as far as the others (Falco, Mr. G&W, Mewtwo, Gannon, Luigi and Jigglypuff), I don't know as of yet, I just know for sure that the above aren't gonna be playable in the new one.

NeoJames said:
I don't understand it!

Today should have been a character update! The first day of every other month had a character update! Not just that...today should have been Krystals update...with the actress...and the event forced update...and that baloony penguin tripple D...

I don't understand D=

More important than your argument that its the first day of the month is that yesterday would be the day of release at first.

It seriously seems to me like they're pushing themselves to find these updates. I mean, friend codes, returning Pokemon, I think they're running out of ideas.

Well, do remember that they originally had till 3 December. They would probably show waaay cooler updates if that release date would stay, but now they need to think of updates to fill the gap between December 3rd and February 10th.

If Sonic's in Braw who is to say some friends arnt there too? Becouse in the last game there were unlockable charicters so maybe Shadow or Tails Or Knux can be in there too as unluckables! becouse Nintendo isn't gonna conferm charicters on their web site if they are gonna be unlockables! That would ruin the fun in doing stuff over and over waiting for that black square to fill in!!!!

I agree, I don't think they were planning on having to do so many updates before the release. But they haven't shown some of the special moves for the characters yet, I'm sure there are plenty of assist trophies they haven't verified on the site (regardless if they were shown at the video game thing). I mean even seeing an anonymous assist trophy I don't recognize (urm... some Japan-game guy) was cooler than all this boring insignificant technical stuff they are releasing.

Maybe they shouldn't be making the updates EVERY day...

And I hope Julian is right about it being another third party character... and that its going to be a character I can readily recognize.

Blizzard T. said:
light dasher said:
jrose05 said:
Julian were are you getting your information.
Apparently he's doing a voice for a character
I doubt it.
Yes, I am doing the voice as one of the characters, doubt all you want, but when February comes around you'll see that everything I'm saying is true, you'll see my name in the credits.

I've been voice acting for a few years now, I've had that talent since I was 11 and as I got older, I felt it was finally time to do something about it, so I got up off my lazy butt and turned it into a career.

As for the updates, while I was doing some voice acting at Nintendo, I met and befriended Charles Martinet, we keep in touch a lot and he's the one that gives me the heads up on some of the new stuff. He's been working with Nintendo for about 13 years now doing voice acting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back