Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they changed the date for it coming out in U.S then I think they should add Capt Falcon ...etc. From part one.

OMG WTF Shadow is in Brawl.
shadb.jpg

Well, yeah, that's his drop-shadow, but in terms of the actual character, I don't think so. Besides, you know what Nintendo's said about clones in Brawl. ;P

Connor said:
Jason vioced from....was it SA2:B I think, but I know hes voiced for most of the recent games, find it on any of the Sonic games you wanna look at at www.gamefaqs.com , that page has the Sonic games since DreamCast I think, or GC, and check them for the names if ya want, but I know the Jason voiced most of them

Shadow the Hedgehog.

lol is it cold in here? Anyways, new Pictochat stage. Discuss. Personally, I think, we could use our DSes to connect to the Wii and draw our own doodles.

>_> That leaves only one more stage to fill the neat 4x4 block... <_<

Anyways, it seems a little confusing to me at least... The stage switches drawings periodically, and you fight on them? Is it going to correspond with another character?

And out of curiosity, how many stages, characters, etc... were in Melee?

Of course it won't happen. Can you say "crudely drawn genitalia"? I dunno about you, but I don't want to play Smash on a guy's thing.

Don't forget about the random crudely written obscene words!

Seemed to be the only thing we ever used PictoChat for. How immature of us...

Shadow Hog said:
Of course it won't happen. Can you say "crudely drawn genitalia"? I dunno about you, but I don't want to play Smash on a guy's thing.

I highly doubt that you'd be given the ability to make your own doodles online; more so, I think it would be a bonus feature for offline battles, if anything. Probably won't happen at all, though.

Still I know what you mean. A, uh, similar instance happened in Mario Kart DS a long time ago. >_>

I beat the guy's ass to a pulp on Figure 8 Circuit, though, so he quit after the first round.

Jesus no, that'd be scarier than hell. No, I mean a guy crudely drew a penis as his avatar. One other guy was there, but he quit after seeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back