Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only wish they'd show Sonic more. You only get to see him pop out of nowhere at the end, and then watch the credits.

Although I don't remember seeing Snake on any movie. If he has a big role, then I guess Nintendo still haven't exactly accepted Sonic/SEGA as a friend.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I only wish they'd show Sonic more. You only get to see him pop out of nowhere at the end, and then watch the credits.

Although I don't remember seeing Snake on any movie. If he has a big role, then I guess Nintendo still haven't exactly accepted Sonic/SEGA as a friend.
Yeah, Snake has a large storyline role with Meta Knight and Lucario. Also, I think Sonic appears somewhere else other than the ending, as well.

If that was true, they wouldn't need to show Sonic's name again. It was shown as a new character, and that was at the end.

Well we won't know unless someone finds the right movie, or we'll have to wait until it comes out.

I don't mind the character rosters, I just don't want to see any subspace spoilers. =/ I could always avoid the topic until March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back