Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic's entrance is at the end? lol.
KingDeeDeeDee was kind of smart, so where the others teaming up to stop that evil tron guy? or just escaping.

...Final destination looks and sounds epic.

Actually, I think the safest way we can 'leak' information would be through classic mode, huh? Subspace is really the only thing I don't want to know about until I can play it 1st hand... I'm sure a few people would agree.

I was right about ganondorf"s FS
Ganon_Transformation.jpg

Heh, Bowser's final smash, only... based off an external game.

So, shall we start off a countdown to the final release? (In which, to prevent a cheap spam + lock, I'd sugest only mentioning the number-of-days-left if you have other useful information/comments. Yes, Mystic'll kill me for this)

Soo... 37 days to go.

ZTaimat said:
Heh, Bowser's final smash, only... based off an external game.

So, shall we start off a countdown to the final release? (In which, to prevent a cheap spam + lock, I'd sugest only mentioning the number-of-days-left if you have other useful information/comments. Yes, Mystic'll kill me for this)

Soo... 37 days to go.
Some of us live in Europe

Sweet. Those final smashes are awesome.

Although, I was under the impression that the "clone characters" were no longer going to be around? Bleh. Some were good, having differences that made them different to play with, like Marth and Roy.

Some didn't make sense, like making Ganondorf the clone of Captain Falcon. (Seriously! You can make fun of one, but the other would kick your ass and take over the world. FALCUN PAAAAUNCH)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back