Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic+Mario+Coop+O my gosh combat = A game that will be sold out at christmas...

WARNING:RESERVED THE GAME OR YOUR GOING TO REGRET IT!

Personally, I love how they used Sonic's old sound effects. Here's hoping that Omega's Death By Pixel comic on the matter is actually accurate. =P

All I can hope is that Sonic talks as little as possible.

Otherwise the character control is going to be quite awesome.

I hate Sonic's grin and I want it to die. At least it's not as bad as it is in Sonic Heroes.

So let's divert our attention to a highly overlooked update (at least on these forums): Ashley's Theme. I do remember hearing it from WarioWare: Touched, and I thought the new adaption was pretty clever. The old one had a better-suited theme for the character but the broadway-style vocals we have for this remix are far nicer. Heh, I'm totally digging it.

All right

ssbb_screen001848_screen.jpg

Top is before...bottom is after

Earuto said:
Can we get off the sonic thing now that he is in it?
Why? Its Great to see Sonic in Brawl, and is not a rumor anymore! The Old Sound Effects was a nice touch to the character. But the Grin in the end of that video scares me....

NeoJames said:
All right

ssbb_screen001848_screen.jpg

Top is before...bottom is after
Um, Dude, I think you got that backwards.....

I honestly fail to see why some of you are predicting doom because of this. Despite that it is only one video, it does show that Sonic has a pretty good fighting style, balancing out his speed and abilities. I'm not seeing the DOOM message here.

I think sonic looks similar to his form from Sonic 06, only a little shorter. I just watched a trailer for his grand debut in the super smash bros. franchise, and it appears that he is about the same as his latest form; no real difference from Nintendo's version. It also seems that he will have have with him some moves from sonic battle and sonic championship, with his brawl special involving him using his superform and the chaos emeralds, his voice seems to be the one from SA2, but I'm not sure. Sonic's appearance in this game will boost nintendo's sales for the game, but before the game gets sold, there might be some additions of Tails, Shadow, Knux, SuperSonic, or maybe Eggman, but it depends on the opinion of the reviewers. To make it simple, I approve Sonic's appearance 200,000% with two thumbs WAY up!

...Yes, if you read this page and the page before, you'd know that we all know that Sonic is confirmed. -_-

Dude, I just found this out now.

Excuse me.

YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

Whoo. I can't find my pulse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back