Super Mario Sunshine Nintendo Gamecube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just wrong to use cheat during your first time playing, yea yea it makes it fun , but if you just do that, thats just telling that you lack skill.

Yea I know AR is addicting,but the fun of it wont last for so long...

Hey I cheat. Also I'll admit it, I'm a cheater and I lack skill but I am able to at least get through half a game and then when it gets boring cheating I turn the cheats off. Also note I only cheat on the gba games on the cpu.

Going around and playing randomly with cheats is fine. But cheating to beat the game makes the game not worth playing in the first place. The whole point of games is the challenge, which AR takes away(most of the time).

Orangelink said:
Going around and playing randomly with cheats is fine. But cheating to beat the game makes the game not worth playing in the first place. The whole point of games is the challenge, which AR takes away(most of the time).

I say let cheaters be cheaters. It's not our life right. So why should we even care what someone else do? Unless they use it against you.

ninja said:
So your saying you cant beat mario Sunshine without cheating? Wow the games *ESRB* is like E for all.

Because we all know that the game's rating is based on its difficulty >_<

"Im not using it to compleate the game im using it for unlimited health and unlimited water and unlimited breath"

They're both the same thing, sorry, your intention is to beat the game, and along the way you used unlimited health, water and breath,
as in, you were using them to get through the game, so you can beat it, both things you said are one in the same, just don't cheat in a game.

Im stuck on the 3rd level so I quit the level and turned my GC off and used action replay MAX to give me loads of cheats I only use them to run around in isle defino (I cant spell the name of the city)Thats it so im not a cheater.

(OffTopic)
On SA2B im really skilled at that game I finished City Escape in 1:50 I might upload a video to youtube about it.

RegoTheAlien said:
(OffTopic)
On SA2B im really skilled at that game I finished City Escape in 1:50 I might upload a video to youtube about it.
1:50 isn't anywhere near skilled. Skilled is getting all A ranks on every mission.

Please 1:50 my little brother can do better and he is left handed holding the controller the right handers way.

You peopl sure do know how to make a person feel worse. It isn't your life so why should you even worry about it. You can't go against anyone online so why even care. People choose their own ways so let them be cheaters but that shows the weakness inside of them in the game. So just leave it alone.

What is the deal with the blue coins, are they like the purple coin challenges in SMG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back