Super Mario Sunshine Nintendo Gamecube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey does any one know how to pass the 3rd leve I dont know what to do on that level since im just starting to get use to the game.

You mean Rico harrbor?Cause if you do then go and kill the blooper and if you mean the light house level(Forgot the name)Then knock all the things off the mirror.;)

In case this hasn't been mentioned yet, you can skip to the level on top of the Shine tower thing with insane wall jumps and hovering. No rockets needed.

You can't "be" Yoshi, though you can ride him and have him barf juice on people (and those weird fluctuating acid things). You'll find him soon enough. You just need to complete the right mission.

I enjoyed this game quite a lot. I tended to use the action replay after completing it, but I couldn't resist being able to walk underwater, have unlimited oxygen, and being able to float up inot the air. I just like doing that stuff.

But, yeah, fun game. And hard, sometimes just unfair, though, such as getting to that special stage on the island near the lighthouse - the one with the pipe blocked up by that pulsating sponge. Needed Yoshi to dissolve that. and it was damn hard getting him there.

mikesword221 said:
Please 1:50 my little brother can do better and he is left handed holding the controller the right handers way.

Whats wrong with left handed people? I'm left handed and I beat Super Mario Sunshine and SA2B with all A rank.

I think that the blue coin thing is just anoying if your trying to find that last one and you search each stage like crazy.

I didn't even know it was possible to hold a symetrical controller the wrong way.

If his thumb is sticking in the air how is he using the control stick?

Ah never mind, we don't want this going off topic again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back