• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super Mario Sprite Re-skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epix

You just got to dew the dew
Recently I have been working on a Re-skin of the base game sprites to turn them into Mario Sprites. Just a disclaimer the "new" sprites are taken from other Mario games such as Mario and Luigi Dream Team and New Super Mario Bros U and are not made by me.

srb20011.png

This is very early in development with the only things really properly converted so far are the Flag Poles, Rings, and Monitors. Currently as of now I am working on turning the Crawlas into Goombas. I plan to have most of the game to be re-skined with that including Trees, Bushes, most or all of the enemies, etc. If you have any ideas on what certain things could be please let me know.

Recently I have been working on a Re-skin of the base game sprites to turn them into Mario Sprites. Just a disclaimer the "new" sprites are taken from other Mario games such as Mario and Luigi Dream Team and New Super Mario Bros U and are not made by me.

View attachment 44540

This is very early in development with the only things really properly converted so far are the Flag Poles, Rings, and Monitors. Currently as of now I am working on turning the Crawlas into Goombas. I plan to have most of the game to be re-skined with that including Trees, Bushes, most or all of the enemies, etc. If you have any ideas on what certain things could be please let me know.
Theres already things for that in game, you could just do a thing type swap if you like

Uhh not to make you lose hope but... Sprite rips cannot join the mb you gotta make some at least a little original sprites

Uhh not to make you lose hope but... Sprite rips cannot join the mb you gotta make some at least a little original sprites
I did not know that, thanks for letting me know. Either way I still what to complete it. I guess it's sort of a "I already started so why stop now" sort of thing. Anyways, thanks once again for letting me know that.

I did not know that, thanks for letting me know. Either way I still what to complete it. I guess it's sort of a "I already started so why stop now" sort of thing. Anyways, thanks once again for letting me know that.
If its edited enough and you have a good argument maybe it can pass but eh im just a regular trashed mod maker

What you can do is do sprite rips to start off with and then replace them with your own sprites over time

There’s a difference between Mario mode and regular mode. This is just respriting everything without gameplay changes
well things like coins are fine, but i get your point, though copying over sfx and graphics to other sprites is an idea

although a semi-bad one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back