Super Mario Galaxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
JEV3 said:
Slingpod Galaxy, they have a ton of star bits in one area and its easy to die. I managed to 999 in one go.
You mean the part after the part with the mines? If so, it's off to Slingpod I go! (lol rhyme)

If you want easy star bits without difficulty, I found I could get alot of star bits in Good Egg Galaxy, in the Dino Pirahna mission.

Meh. I got the 1419 SBs I needed with the Sling Pod Galaxy already.

Delete + repost: Just beat the game one hundred percent.

I want this game, I wasn't able to get it for christmas, I'll try getting it for my birthday along with Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I just found out this cool thing! You know those places where footsteps appear in the sand as if something invisible was making them (The beginning of Deep Dark galaxy is an example)? Well don't move for a while, and just watch the footsteps, and this money bag will come out, but it's impossible to get it by running at it, shooting it, etc. Instead, use the second player to stun it by holding the A button with the cursor in front of it, then have the actual player attack it. Loads of star bits! (Although you might get coins if you jump on it to attack; I spun it to attack)

(By the way, if you know where I copypastaed this from, yes, that is my GameFAQs account. You can't blame me for that sucky name; I lakced creativity when I made the account)

I didn't know they'd stop if you wait, I always chased them... and caught them too.

Those are fairly easy to catch if you can tell where its going to move next.
the problem I have with them is dealing with the enemies around them.

Okay, 5 day bump, whatever, but I just found something weird. I looked on the back of the SMG commemorative launch coin box, and in one of the scenes, Mario is fighting Dino parana with 6 health. I tried to take a picture, but it didn't work out so well. Here it is if you can see it at all:

Considering I go into that battle with a Life Mushroom all the time, I fail to see how this is weird.

It's not that, the life icon is a bit hard to see, but only one fourth of it is gone, and my guess is the person had 8 health. Not only that, but even if they had a life mushroom, I should be able to see a second cricle behind it. I know it's hard to see, I'm not so good with photography.

It could have been a screenshot taken during development or testing before the second circle was in use. Though it does seem strange to me that promotional screens taken early on would continue to be used later on.

I just wish they would have kept it.Who knows, maybe an AR will allow us to see this. Although, I'll probably just be using infinate health anyway.

I don't mean to change topic so suddon like this but... on Deep Dark Galixy I can't find the hidden star there and I would really like to know where it is considering I have 119 stars.

You see those mines that are next to the sunken ship?

Use a green shell to blow them up and wha-la, you'll see a launch star leading to the hidden star.

Actual he's a shark.And I have almost beat the game with all 242 stars!You people can suspect that by tomorrow I will have every star!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back