Super Mario Galaxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Warrior, that's kind of why I added the, "but why questio Mario's logic?" thing at the end of my post. I also remembered seeing what looked like a bunch of Bowser's fleet, so Bowser Jr. must have been there, plus, since Mario lived I guess Bowser might have. Possibly Mario's answer to chaos control?

Bouldergeist's Daredevil Run actually made me cry. I was one hit away from defeating him, and I just die, and I have no idea how it happened. I think the bomb boo I was holding hit the fence and exploded on me, but I'm not sure. In other news, 11 more stars left to 120! I plan to get the 120th tommorow.

I loved that boss... I've got around that much as well, after playing the Dreadnought garbage so many times I wanted to blow the gear-brain up with them...

Speaking of which, why is it that you have to be timed to blow up all the garbage, and that if you don't blow it up in time, it all magically regenerates? God, sometimes I just want to take a bob-omb and shove it up that robot's ass.

lol. In any case, I just unlocked Luigi OMAGAAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111oneononetwominusone

Also, I think I found out exactly what happened in the ending:
The black hole appears. They all die. They get regenerated. Thend.

My reasoning is that during the final part of the ending, Rosalina says something about all new life contains the essence of stars, including them, implying that they are new life, implying that they died omgwtflolbbqzomg

Urm... I think she meant the new galaxy over Mario's world.

I'm currently caught at the Beach Bowl's secret. I think I know where I have to go, but I don't know where else to look for the hungry luma.

Choose Passing the Swim Test or The Secret Undersea Cavern. Grab a shell (the shell will be the gold shell if you picked Passing the Swim Test), and take it to the treasure chest on the very right side of the stage, facing the shore. Open it with the shell, and a launch star will pop out.

The rest is simple.

Kaysakado said:
Also, I think I found out exactly what happened in the ending:
The black hole appears. They all die. They get regenerated. Thend.

What if you have 0 Mario's left? Defys all Mario laws :P

Ah, but see, normally when you die, you have a magical mushroom that creates new star essence for you, but since there are new stars being created anyways, you don't need the magical mushroom to give you star essence.

I'm not sure I have a lot of star bits but that's because I have so many lives and I die so much I just don't care.

Slingpod Galaxy, they have a ton of star bits in one area and its easy to die. I managed to 999 in one go.

I finally unlocked Luigi, it sort of bugs me that the luma staying behind has nothing else to it. I'd also like to add that I quite enjoyed the Toy Time Purple Coin challenge, at least far more than Freezeflame, Honeyhive, Sea Slide, Dusty Dune (AUGH) etc.

Still Luigi seemed somewhat pointless and rather unrewarding considering he plays identically to Mario and starts all the way back at level one. Not that I didn't see it coming from this topic, but when she says nothing repeats itself in quite the same way you would have thought that there would have been some variation.

I still can't quite get over the soundtrack for the last level/boss. Considering how much I despise most every other Mario theme (especially underworld) it was a welcome surprise. (Gusty Garden wasn't too bad either)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back