• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.
  • We've updated our submissions guidelines to address AI generated content, take a look at them here.
From the most recent images posted here, this looks really promising. I also played the demo that was posted and it was pretty fun.
Also, do you plan on making things like a hub world or cutscenes? Those would be really cool things to add, but I'm guessing it would also be pretty hard to implement into the game. The only mods I've seen do those are SRB2 Generations (hub world) and Silverhorn (cutscenes).
 
From the most recent images posted here, this looks really promising. I also played the demo that was posted and it was pretty fun.
Also, do you plan on making things like a hub world or cutscenes? Those would be really cool things to add, but I'm guessing it would also be pretty hard to implement into the game. The only mods I've seen do those are SRB2 Generations (hub world) and Silverhorn (cutscenes).
Yes Hubworld, probably not Cutscenes unless i find a good use for it. also I've finally finished 1-1 :grin:
1766926949225.gif

1766927101013.gif
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top