Super Bomberman Blast... 2! (EXE) v1.50.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestions:
"+" Explosion, like in bomberman.
Rings can only go through one wall before disappearing
Lay bombs in FRONT of you instead of on TOP, because then it's almost impossible to move.
Increase the height of the bombs so you can't walk over 'em..

Nice job so far. ;)

You care if I make a map for this? If that's a yes, do you want me to Pm it to you, or release it seperately?

What, no actual boberman in the mod? Just joking, but if you do want a bomberman wad I picked up a while ago(does still work in current version) just PM me, but other than that, this is a pretty good mod

BlueZero4 said:
You care if I make a map for this? If that's a yes, do you want me to Pm it to you, or release it seperately?

You can PM it to me.

Oh, By the way. How's this for some preview screens?

srb20012rh6.png

New Items! They don't do anything yet!

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j97/SRB2Shuffle/srb20006.png (IMAGE TAGS REMOVED BECAUSE OF SIZE)
New + bomb explosion added (Courtesy of Shuffle).

In a few bomberman games, Like Mega Bomberman. You get these kangaroo like animals called Louies. Are you going to add something like that? E.G. Using Shields as substitutes for Louies.

If you think about it a Louie lets you take an extra hit as well as the shield.

In Mega Bomberman for the Genesis, these where the colored Louies you would find and what they did:

Green: Lets you move REALLY FAST (AI sometimes use this in Mega Bomberman)
Purple: Lets you Jump over bombs, bomb blast and breakable blocks. (The AI in battle mode tend to abuse this to gain complete invincibility against bomb blast as they ALWAYS jump as soon as any bomb detonates)
Blue: Lets you kick bombs over objects. (AI never used this in Mega Bomberman)
Yellow: Kick Blocks. (Possibly impossible in the DOOM engine, AI also never use this)
Pink: Dances! Nothing Else. (AI obviously never used this in Mega Bomberman)

You should make it so the Bomb changes colour of whoever placed it so it's easyer to find out who planted it and not thinking "did i place that bomb or not?"

Light Dasher, in the regular bomberman games, bombs only change color when they are about to explode. Your own bomb can hurt you in Bomberman games. Also, i had an idea I bet you thought of Flame. Instead of invincability, change it to the vest, like in Bomberman Heroes and Bomberman Generation.

But the bomberman i play is atomic bomberman, 11 players, i was always red, planted a bomb, and that was red, and so was the explosion, change my character to yellow, plant a bomb, it was yellow, so was the explosion. get the picture?

Jman said:
The Vest actually went all the way back to genesis and snes.

I might be able to make the vest out of the invincibility code.

Code:
player->powers[pw_invulnerability]
(There's alot more code than that)

One flame levels it up 1 time, the orange one makes it level up all the way.

I can't extract libpng13.dll!

It says;

Settings\Temp\bombermancheatcodes.rar: CRC failed in libpng13.dll. The file is corrupt

Settings\Temp\bombermancheatcodes.rar: Unexpected end of archive

How do I fix this?

WAD master said:
One flame levels it up 1 time, the orange one makes it level up all the way.

I can't extract libpng13.dll!

It says;

Settings\Temp\bombermancheatcodes.rar: CRC failed in libpng13.dll. The file is corrupt

Settings\Temp\bombermancheatcodes.rar: Unexpected end of archive

How do I fix this?

Thanks for the Flame Object thingy explaination.

I did not get any error codes, are you sure you did not mess with something?

Yes, I am sure. I have never altered anything in WinRAR.

Look closely, it says The file is corrupt.

It's not my WinRAR, its the file. Can you fix that?

Flame the Hedghog said:

Nope, I downloaded THAT zip.

It's the libpng13.dll FILE that's corrupt, NOT the Zip.

NVM, I'll begin was right, dll-files.com IS your friend.

Edit: I've been trying to make a map for this, but when I test it, the camera is in the middle of the arena! How do I make it so it is at the back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back