Sunky

Sunky v3.0.5af - The "i did some fixes" update

Pacola updated Sunky with a new update entry:

The real v2.2, the kick update i guess

I just like, removed the one april fools feature. Either way, i'll do like an list of the features i remember

The Kick was brought back from v1
View attachment 88561
Even though it was moved to C1 it still can:
Break walls, add to your height, kills those badniks and...
View attachment 88562
Powers those springs! Even though Sunky likes to lie on the ground after that...
(Just jump after you lie on the ground to get out of it)

Sunky's super music...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

srb20021.png
I found him.

Sunky v3af - The "i'm so accurate now omg!!!1" update

Hi guys, it's me Pacola, i'm one day late for this one (sorry, my math made it be delayed for a day), i like, worked on it for 4 days (including this one), the joke was that it's accurate now (please laugh), not really finished but, i don't want to leave this rotting in my addons folder (and i might also update it later).
i'm also not late for the 1 year thing, since i released that on april 2nd :D

Note: There's no guarantee he properly works on Multiplayer as i (still) can't...

v3.0.5af - The "sorry guys i already have to fix stuff" update

Alright, i'll go straight to the point here, i didn't expect to update this (neither did i expect it to be this soon), but i had to fix the grab while swimming.
  • Grab should now work underwater
  • I actually added flags to the HUD stuff (sorry, i really rushed v3af)
  • Sunky shouldn't resynch anymore (unless you use automatic i think, i didnt find a proper solution to that)
  • Bosses now die from a "Win at Life monitor" that fell on their head, why...

Sunky seems to be in a mode where I can't play the way it is showed in the gifs, I am playing Sunky as if he never left his game! I tried moving but I am slow, when I jump I do a tiny jump, and when I turn he stops then turns for me to continue moving. Walking close to a high platform makes Sunky grab it then climbs up. I wanna play it with the kick and crouch but I can't use it. Can you help me out here?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back