Summer 08 - How are you gonna spend it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've started work on an RPG using RPG Maker VX. So I guess that's what I'll be doing mostly.
Also I'm going to frequently see my aunt, uncle and cousins this summer. We're gonna go to the beach and tubing. The sad thing is that the first couple days, we're all happy, but about a week later, we're kinda sick of each other.

If I finish my Master Chief and E-102 WADs I'll Start making the whole character type set for HALO! That means the juggernuat Floods also. XD
I may aslo be heading to Canada.

Hopefully practicing lots of piano and fully learning La Campanella, by Liszt.

It's one of the Transcendental Etudes after Paganini, and is one of the hardest pieces ever composed for piano T-T

Counter-Strike, Unreal Tournament 2004 and Team Fortress 2, hands down.

Well, I'll be having family over, hopefully our old house will sell so we can move on with that, oh yeah, and OMG playing Megaman Star Force 2 which releases June 24... and SRB2 netgamez... just make sure MS is kept up.

Ultimate said:
Hopefully practicing lots of piano and fully learning La Campanella, by Liszt.

It's one of the Transcendental Etudes after Paganini, and is one of the hardest pieces ever composed for piano T-T

You seem to be one of the rather different individuals in this forum.
Also, I'll be trying to learn Sonic 2 songs on the piano...

I'll be messing around with portal, seeing Mt. Rushmore, driving off of cliffs in trackmaina nations forever, going to a lake house with my friends, Etc.
Edit: Forgot making my own SOC's for srb2

zeldagamer00 said:
...Going to a lake house with my friends...
I am too.
My friend has a really big one, with a beautiful backyard, flat-screen televisions, the Wii, and other cool things. The boat they have is cool and fast, and I'm hoping to go swimming in the lake, since it'll get warmer.

Karuno said:
zeldagamer00 said:
I am too.
My friend has a really big one, with a beautiful backyard, flat-screen televisions, the Wii, and other cool things. The boat they have is cool and fast, and I'm hoping to go swimming in the lake, since it'll get warmer.
Sounds like the one im going to, except without the Wii and flat screen TVs.

zeldagamer00 said:
Take any messages from the future you get in a mailbox seriously. *next poster plays BFN - Blast of Destruction*

Yay for me, school's gonna be out tomorrow.
I bet that my neighborhood would have another shaving cream fight; they are always so fun and awesome.

I have two months of vacation. Only two months, that's correct.

The first few months I'm spending in summer school. Hours per day? The same as I would in regular school (6-7 hours). Then we're going to Wyoming, probably for the next 2-4 weeks. The rest of it (approximately two weeks), I just might actually have to myself. Very disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back