Summer 08 - How are you gonna spend it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The black one. The best would be the orange one, but it doesn't fit in any cases.

My summer? I'm gonna spend it taking some time to work on "that novel i've been workin' on" and learning more about computer programing and everything that involves my goals for the future.

How am I going to spend my summer? Probably play games with some other people, make more videos, and probably ride my skateboard every now and then, because I can.

He never said he wouldn't START in summer. And speedylizard14 never said whatever you did had to end on September 20. (Or is it 21? I never can remember.)

I'll pretty much waste my time at home. Nobody ever goes out to do anything in my neighborhood; whenever they do go out, it's causing trouble.

This is simple for me, every summer I work on all types of wads that I put off during the winter and such, such as my character wads, any mods I have started, and etc. I'm also hoping to hang out with my friends from time to time when they aren't busy with stuff. Play my new Wii once my friend finally gives me the money to buy it since I traded him my 360 for the money to buy the Wii. With all that I need to bike around a lot to lose the few pounds I get from the lazy winter. :<

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, screw summer jobs. I may be 18 but they're just not worth it for me right now. :D

My summer is going to be.

1. Super Smash Bros Brawl comes out in 26 days time in EU & AU countries, so I'll be on that a lot.

2. The Beach. Yes, the beach is my specialty in the summer. Whilst surfing, and beach fishing. Nothing else can beat it. Also practising my angling skills.

3. Hnagout with mates, or work on some of my srb2 mod stuff. I've had a break from it recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back