color .default or color $default on console command.I belive pressing backspace on keyboards will select the prefcolor of the character in the player setup menu.Use character default color by "default" keyword
Say, you are mid netgame and want to set your character color to its default color, but you don't remember it.
Just typecolor .defaultorcolor $defaulton console command.
... because I keep forgetting Jana/Milne/Tangle's default color all the time. >_<
OHHHHHHHHHHH.... didnt know that. Thank you. :)I belive pressing backspace on keyboards will select the prefcolor of the character in the player setup menu.
One quick question: how?Make modding easier for newbies.
Like making lua coding easier, some more move lines for S_Skin, etc.One quick question: how?
Whilst I can understand the 2nd... I hope you realize that SRB2's BLua, out of all programming languages, is among the closest to just straight up human speech (alongside Python). I understand it can be daunting at first, but ultimately, that might just boil down to lacking programming knowledge in general, not the language SRB2 uses. Which is fine, naturally, people don't know everything. But it might just mean you have some more basics to learn.Like making lua coding easier, some more move lines for S_Skin, etc.