suggestion to add sora from kingdom hearts into srb2

Status
Not open for further replies.

juanp5757

Rule 15: Do not request people to make entire features or mods for you. Do use our wiki and the Guides section for help making them yourself, and use the forum or our Discord server to get more help. Suggestions for base SRB2 go in the Suggestions thread.
so i dont know how to code so its just a suggestion but i have the moveset i guess
SPIN : attack with keyblade would do 1 hit point
CUSTOM 1 : swap command bar from MAGIC to ITEMS items are dropped from enemies
CUSTOM 2 : roll or airdash dashing into ceirtain stuff like a wall will allow you to use FLOWMOTION the roll will make you go under small gaps
CUSTOM 3 : SHOTLOCK
FIRE : use magic/item
EXTRA stuff : 1 enemies have hp 2 a custom styled kingdom hearts hud that actually makes u have hp and a mp bar (also drive form gauge) every single emerald is a drive form 1 emerald valor and limit form 3 emeralds wisdom form 5 master form and all of them is final form dont use keyblade transformations since combos are kinda not reliable in the combat and a leveling system that is score based like level 2 is 2000 exp level 3 is 10000 exp and level 4 is 20000 exp (exp is score)

so thats all that i want in this sora mod if we cant do it because of copyright i understand but please P L E A S E do it

It's actually against the forum rules to make "What if?" topics or ask someone to make something for you. If you want to learn how to code, don't hesitate to ask someone for assistance. The SRB2 Wiki can also help, especially since it looks like you want to experiment with Lua:

It's actually against the forum rules to make "What if?" topics or ask someone to make something for you. If you want to learn how to code, don't hesitate to ask someone for assistance. The SRB2 Wiki can also help, especially since it looks like you want to experiment with Lua:
but i wanna learn how to do a CHARACTER not a lua
theres a khblast mod that is already the magic and health bar so i could use it while crediting it
Post automatically merged:

and i dont even know how to code
so thats why its a suggestion i made the tbh creature addon with KART MAKER
Post automatically merged:

and even if i learned how to code i couldnt do it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back