Suggestion - The official SRB2 Championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuni

What would be really nice, is a championship run by SSNTails and Logan_GBA on a single server. Because it is only one server relay and no server forwarding, it should cut on some c-lag.

We have, in the past, attempted to conduct an SRB2 tournament. However, it has never gotten off the ground. If it hasn't worked the first time, what makes you think it'll work the fourth time?

Meh, as much as I'd like a community-wide tournament, you are likely better off conducting competitions on a smaller scale.

Yeah people, our one attempted tournament was postponed for two years and eventually canceled. There's no point, really.

SRB2 netplay is just too technically screwed up for an online tournament to be anything close to a success. Lag, consistency failures, timezones, the list goes on. It would be better if an SRB2Meet was conducted and people played SRB2 multiplayer through LAN. The problem with that, is who would go? =P

I'd think that a level making champion chip would work better being restricted to all the winners of the past 6 contests.

Glaber, you know that if the entire community only had one godly map to play, they would still get bored of it, right? That's why we need a constant supply of good maps; we need new stuff to play.

Draykon said:
SSN's connection sucks.

His connection sucks, his Spanish sucks, he sucks at playing SRB2 (from what I heard some time ago)... Is there something at which SSNTails DOESN'T suck?

Sik said:
Draykon said:
SSN's connection sucks.

His connection sucks, his Spanish sucks, he sucks at playing SRB2 (from what I heard some time ago)... Is there something at which SSNTails DOESN'T suck?

Oh, his connection doesn't suck anymore. Since he moved, he is on a better connection.

Sonict

Sik said:
Draykon said:
SSN's connection sucks.

Making SRB2, as is apparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back