Suggestion: Simple Solution to Robotnirock Problem? (SRB2 Mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've kinda been looking at many of the level packs aka mods for SRB2 2.0 and seem to notice the reoccuring trend of the 'Robotnirock Hard Coded Glitch' for when you try to go into a level of a completed savefile data that breaks the completed savefile data by loading "Robotnirock" from that point onward. Let's face it, since the error is probably not going to fixed anytime soon, I thought of an alternative to prevent the error from screwing up the savefile you worked so hard to achieve. How about setting the final level to be "Robotnirock" so the game doesn't get confused and break the savefile? What do you all think of that idea?

*Not sure if this belongs in the Suggestions or Discussions section.*

Last edited:
I only use the Name "Robonirock" so that when I take a screen shot you can tell when I'm in a mod and when I'm in the unmodded game. The mod will use the Scrapped name while the unmodded game uses the Current Name.

Also, the unmodded game is already set to end on Eggrock act 3. That's part of the problem as Special Stages don't seem to look at what the mod has set as the final stage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back