STH360 (50 % done) continues elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't think that would happen since the topic is alive in the first place. The only reason "Stuff to put in 1.1" the first one was blocked because it had near 300 pages

You should do it the same way you made the slope in White Acropolis. When I first saw it, I thought it was an actual slope until I looked at it from the left

Aww man. I thought that would be awesome to you guys. I tried my best with that slope/halfpipe
Sonichu said:
HYPER SONILDOW said:
Is this a clean Slope/halfpipe thing or what

It should have more curve.

It should extend less at the top, and extend more at the bottom.

Huh?

HYPER SONILDOW said:
Aww man. I thought that would be awesome to you guys. I tried my best with that slope/halfpipe
Sonichu said:
HYPER SONILDOW said:
Is this a clean Slope/halfpipe thing or what

It should have more curve.

It should extend less at the top, and extend more at the bottom.

Huh?
He means that it should curve up more the farther it gets from the center (Like a 'U')

Looks good!
And my last question, when you finish your RNG sonic wad, you must replace Sonic sprites with them, because later the Tails and Knux parts you must be Sonic again

HYPER SONILDOW said:
Yeah I suppose. More beta's I put out. More Critism. Do you know that I did to wave ocean?

Same here

This mod is gonna be legend. When is the next beta because its boring doing the old one? Also I am working on people sprites to put around soleana. It will be on my site in a bit. I did wentos from sonic unleashed, maybe he could be a kind of red XVI in wave ocean?
Also It's good to have you back hyper sonildow, this was going off topic without you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back