STH360 (50 % done) continues elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chisuun said:
STHE123O said:
Silent_Snipe said:
To be completely honest here theres nothing special about this mod that makes me want to download it, maybe if he made some of his own original levels then i might consider it.

Why?
HS can do mods about Sonic games if he want

Yes, but mods based off of Sonic games tend to suck for several reasons, the big one being because the original game it's based off of sucked. Torgo (or was it someone else? I think anyone with a good sense of what fun levels are would agree with this point) made quite a point when he said that it's stupid to think that you can port a crappy Sonic game like '06 over to SRB2, and think it'll magically be better. It doesn't work that way. Sonic games run on engines superior to the Doom engine SRB2 runs on (even '06 and ESPECIALLY the Hedgehog Engine Unleashed runs on) so it's anything but a good idea to think that a crappy Sonic game will run in SRB2 better.

Yeah, I know that the engines were different but... have a mod of a game is funny, specially when you don´t have the real game!

OK we've had a problem, I won't send any screenshots because they took a long time to upload and then when I press that button submit....I got logged off. So I'll just tell you wait for the next beta. Sorry... /._.\ and thanx you for the ones that were trting to help me. That was really cool of you guys. I got the moniters done also. Thank you so much. I saw some people were trying to tear this mod's spirit like saying "Sonic game go bad with srb2 gameplay" something like that. And Chrome pm me the dusty desert when your done with it.
Umm, I think that's all I wanted to tell you guys
heres the new CONSBACK image

and heres the new level complete lump called "INTERSCR" or I think it uses "INTERSCW"
I putted rank S to be like the game, meh, it'll just stand for something like "SWEET". I am never going to tell someone to stop doing something unless I become a moderator one day. That ban was so long....ugh. I missed you guys. I felt lonely all week. But I had something to do. Finish the levels! Next is RADICAL TRAIN. Then Soleanna forest. I made New City interesting too. I added some springs to jump around on.
STH360.wad still continues!!

HYPER SONILDOW said:
OK we've had a problem, I won't send any screenshots because they took a long time to upload and then when I press that button submit....I got logged off. So I'll just tell you wait for the next beta. Sorry... /._.\ and thanx you for the ones that were trting to help me. That was really cool of you guys. I got the moniters done also. Thank you so much. I saw some people were trying to tear this mod's spirit like saying "Sonic game go bad with srb2 gameplay" something like that. And Chrome pm me the dusty desert when your done with it.
Umm, I think that's all I wanted to tell you guys
heres the new CONSBACK image

and heres the new level complete lump called "INTERSCR" or I think it uses "INTERSCW"
I putted rank S to be like the game, meh, it'll just stand for something like "SWEET". I am never going to tell someone to stop doing something unless I become a moderator one day. That ban was so long....ugh. I missed you guys. I felt lonely all week. But I had something to do. Finish the levels! Next is RADICAL TRAIN. Then Soleanna forest. I made New City interesting too. I added some springs to jump around on.
STH360.wad still continues!!

Oh cool! don`t forget to remove the light blue thing on the Sonic legs

And did you finish Flame Core inside the volcano?

Yeah that's what I forgot. I fixed it quick

Of course! I finished all the levels I made three levels and completed them during my tempbann. Flame core, Flame Core Volcano, and Iblis's level but called "EGGMAN".

Ok Chisuun. I know that these things don't work out really well. I just made this mod because I thought it would be cool. I didn't here one of those sentences (sonic games don't really go good srb2 or whatever.) on srb2riders. This will be my last sonic mod I make. I'll make my own mod next time. But I have to keep going with this mod until it's complete. I already got half of it done. If it gets locked then I wouldn't know what I would do =/
I'd better get started on this mod before some idiot comes and destroys this topic and then I couldn't work on this anymore. :0

EDIT: YAY 90 pages!

HYPER SONILDOW said:
Ok Chisuun. I know that these things don't work out really well. I just made this mod because I thought it would be cool. I didn't here one of those sentences (sonic games don't really go good srb2 or whatever.) on srb2riders. This will be my last sonic mod I make. I'll make my own mod next time. But I have to keep going with this mod until it's complete. I already got half of it done. If it gets locked then I wouldn't know what I would do =/
I'd better get started on this mod before some idiot comes and destroys this topic and then I couldn't work on this anymore. :0

EDIT: YAY 90 pages!

you could post it on my forum if it gets locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back