• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I buy every game of Star Fox.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic said:
I really enjoy the original Star Fox for the SNES, and sadly have lost Star Fox 64, and haven't bothered to get another copy since I completely beat everything in SF64 (I always found SF64 far too easy, except for a few annoying medals)

I really hate the tank levels.

[Aparoid comes to Star Fox 64]

fox.dx2: I hate aparoids because they're annoying.

Aparoid moth attacks fox.

-- _--- -
---___---
___
-___-----_copy link to watch video

well at least we are on topic.

SF64 was too easy. SF adventures was fun for the first time. never played it after i beat it. SF:assault is still fun after you beat it since you want to get all 100%. also has great mutiplayer and some replay value to it. SF: command... well i havet got a chance to play it so im not gonna say anything.

I know the later ones are geting worse because I have the two GameCube
games.
>_>
<_<
V_V
And beating the left run of ST64 isn't easy foe some one with the slow reaction time that runs in my dad's side of the family...
Mabey thats why I suck at srb2... :cry:

EDIT:Ok, i was wrong, it is called the Great Fox.

Ahh.. Man, what started it all was Starfox 1, the one that was released for the SNES, that had some fairly decent replayability, plus it was fun, and at the time it was state-of-the-art. Starfox 2, the unreleased version for the SNES would have been better than StarFox 1 if they touched up on it, kept co-op, and fixed the bugs. Starfox 64, hands down, public opinion, and mine, say it's the best StarFox game EVAR. Adventures was delayed and didn't have the best gameplay ever, but the graphics, the somewhat intriguing storyline, and the puzzles were actually pretty fun. THough, the lack of flying around a lot was not. Assault was actually pretty good and I still play it from time to time, especially with friends. The multiplayer in that game is actually pretty fun. Command, is a step in the right direction though! Great replayability and it doesn't seem repetetive suprisingly. The different amounts of ships, the levels, the storylines, and the music! It's what StarFox2 should have been, minus the co-op part, and that's probably why it was more successful than one would think.

Just threw in my opinions here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back