• Yes, I buy every game of Star Fox.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, thanks for making a crappy poll.
"No."
"Yah, I buy every one".
I don't fit in either of them. I got Starfox, Starfox 64, and Starfox Command. The two gamecube games just plain sucked.

You need more poll options.
As far as I know all the Star Fox games are great,but they seem to be
geting worse, and I dont have Star Fox or Star Fox command because I lack the systems required to play them.
Star Fox 64 is my favorite.
If you think its to easy go through the entire left side of the system and
don't lose a single life or a single wing man.
The only time any one has told me they done that is my dad who did it one night and he told me at the end where it shows Star Fox's bill to the Cornarian army, General Peper said "Whaaaaaaaat?" :wink:

As for another useless post:Star Fox's new mother ship is not a Great Fox
(don't know what it's called,but it resmbles the mother ship in the cancelled game "Star Fox 2")and Okinney is probley dead after that one...

Wow, that was the longest non spam post I've ever made on any forum evey where. :mrgreen:

Shu said:
You need more poll options.
As far as I know all the Star Fox games are great,but they seem to be
geting worse, and I dont have Star Fox or Star Fox command because I lack the systems required to play them.

Then how do you know the later ones are getting worse? :P

Adventures was the only one I had a real problem with. Assault was wonderful, and most of the people that complain about it, IMO, wouldn't be complaining if they hadn't just had to sit through the non-flying Adventures.

And honestly, I probably would've liked Adventures had they left it Dinosaur Planet and not tossed it in the Star Fox universe. As a Rare game, it's good quality. As a Star Fox game, it's not.

Shu said:
Star Fox 64 is my favorite.
If you think its to easy go through the entire left side of the system and
don't lose a single life or a single wing man.
The only time any one has told me they done that is my dad who did it one night and he told me at the end where it shows Star Fox's bill to the Cornarian army, General Peper said "Whaaaaaaaat?" :wink:

Dude, I did that all the time. Beating the left-side run isn't difficult for everyone just becase it's difficult for you. :P

I really enjoy the original Star Fox for the SNES, and sadly have lost Star Fox 64, and haven't bothered to get another copy since I completely beat everything in SF64 (I always found SF64 far too easy, except for a few annoying medals)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back