Standard Kart 7 Template

[Open Assets] Standard Kart 7 Template v1.1

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

GLide KS

Sometimes I sprite "things"
GLide KS submitted a new resource:

Standard Kart 7 - Kart handheld racing like it's 2011

I present to the community...

View attachment 185935

A new kart has been unlocked! from... 2011?
​
Let's say it's very very very inspired from Mario Kart 7's Standard Kart, my favorite kart of the entire Mario Kart games. I made this one from scratch in reference of the Standard Kart's 3d model, but with lots of pixel art and polish involved.

This is not just one kart more to use for Doctor Robotnik's Ring Racers, but also for SRB2...

Read more about this resource...
 
GLide KS updated Standard Kart 7 Template with a new update entry:

v1.1 | The "Oopsie" update

Every asset/addon I release there's always a day 1 patch lol

Changelog:

- Fixed the DRRR Template having a yellow-ish white in the kart sprites. (pallete indexed moment...)

Notice: After releasing this asset, just noticed Kart Builder exists so, I will make a Kart 7 template for it as well along with the asymmetrical template. However, as said in the main post, those will come eventually.

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
OOH, I hope you'll make a Mariokart 8 Standard Kart Template someday! Please?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top