SRBX?

It's a neat little demo(?), albeit rather silly. The loop doesn't seem to serve any particular purpose, and Knuckles can't climb on walls. Nonetheless though, it was fun for around 5 minutes to toy around with, and the humor got a slight chuckle out of me.

So we have a new video, along with a playable "demo"

I'm still not really sure what SRBX is supposed to be. A remake? Reimagining? Sequel?

There's that whole thing in the intro about it being "a series of games which contain an innovative new feature - an entirely new control scheme" yet the playable demo has nothing new or unique about it in terms of gameplay. Run, jump, spindash.
I wonder if SSN will add Tails in the future.

its been a while, and well, i have yet to be able to play it
idk where a temp link is, and the game won't show visuals (i have hardware acceleration on)
but i do think that just judging by the credits, the greenflower zone in the demo was for the srb2 remake, and i also think that the srb3 tech demo was meant as a test for this game.
i can also assume that the 2d section shown in the most recent video about this is for the main game judging by earless sonikku's appearance in the demo (sonikku is represented as earless in both the old srb2 shorts and the opening to the game)

idk where a temp link is, and the game won't show visuals (i have hardware acceleration on)
but i do think that just judging by the credits, the greenflower zone in the demo was for the srb2 remake, and i also think that the srb3 tech demo was meant as a test for this game.
i can also assume that the 2d section shown in the most recent video about this is for the main game judging by earless sonikku's appearance in the demo (sonikku is represented as earless in both the old srb2 shorts and the opening to the game)
working fine on my end. are you using a phone or something?
also yes, its been a million years, but i actually replied to MY thread.

Funny, considering Roly Roly Putt and SRBX's engine aren't even related from what information I have.
I can also confirm (with other people as well) that there does exist a non-Xmas version of GFZ. Hopefully some separation will fix the issue of improperly-working browser components...

Maybe tea
Srb2 on quake engine?
What?

Have you seen these quakers jump like sonic?
I think good idea make sonic game on this engine.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back