SRB2MB Banners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic surrounded by recolors of himself. With a paranoid facial expression.

or....

An admin about to use the ban hammer on a user.

Sparked a visual yet Arf?

Wait, I got a really good one!!

CROSSING LINEDEFS! *shot*

How about Jettysins at a tea party? *double shot*

Uh, recolors? That works... right? *tri- OK, they spared me from that*

Enough with the recolours and such, please, no need to suggest the same thing over and over. :(

Sonic glancing sheepishly upwards, perplexed by the sudden realization that he has no ears.

A character with a "Fishbake is real 09" shirt?

DoomGuy in GFZ-like area with SRB2 logo, "I don't think we're on Mars anymore..."

Sonic sat in front of computer showing the IP connect screen, caption reading "Back in my day...".

Eggman looking at viewer with glee, caption/speech bubble reading "ONE TIME AT BANDCAMP"

Sonic: "Is this a dagger I see before me?", Badnik: "Yes give me your sodding trainers".

Computer showing Sonic saying (perhaps with a sinister smirk) "Did you get all those Chaos Emeralds yet?" with an anthromorphic Emerald in front of it with a shocked/scared expression.

Alexmonk0 said:
Sonic glancing sheepishly upwards, perplexed by the sudden realization that he has no ears.

A character with a "Fishbake is real 09" shirt?

DoomGuy in GFZ-like area with SRB2 logo, "I don't think we're on Mars anymore..."

Sonic sat in front of computer showing the IP connect screen, caption reading "Back in my day...".

I like these. Especially the doomguy one.

here is one of my ideas:
Idea.png

...please don't hurt me...

super said:
Don't bother. STJr, being the little faggots they are, will cave in and then delete all new banners and even the old ones. and arf is a bitch

Last edited:
NiteAngel said:
Hmm... like Sonic thokking on a Crawla/Jetty Syn/Eggman? Or Tails flying? Or Knuckles "destroying" the logo with his fists/climbing on it?

These. And the Pic of sonic saying: "How do I Jump?"

Jellybones69 said:
I was thinking something like this:
srb2banner.png

Just an example, the way I did it was sort of crappy.

I wonder if that can be turned into an actual playable level. That would make it even more epic if Arf decides to make it as a banner.

I'd honestly kinda like to see Sonic characters using weapon rings in some way. I don't think we actually have any "official" SRB2 art of red rings or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back