SRB2MB Banners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arf

Yeah, I thought I left this thing on the air, and might do some new banners in the future. Problem is, I am doing other stuff, and can't come up with stuff the level as the valentine's cards, or Tap Dancing Mystic.
So this is wehre you'll help me help you help us all.
Think your banner idea is cool? Suggest it, and if it doesn't suck, and I'm in the mood and don't have a ton of homework (Weekends are a good guess), then it might get drawn and published and you'll get massive ego boosts, and that warm feeling at night from going "Yes, I got a logo on the SRB2MB!!!!!". And spilling your coffee.
Seriously now, shoot, I need your creativity.

hmm... Super Sonic and Super Knux fighting, in fromnt of the Hidden Palace scene... and the mural has been replaced with "SRB2 messageboard".

Sonic sitting on the ground, looking at his feet covered in red toed-heeled/white soc(k)s, with a little smile on his face.

Terry Bogard and Geese Howard fighting in the KOF '96 Colosseum with the KOF banners replaced by SRB2 banners.

If that's acceptable, that is.

Last edited:
A bunch of red and blue crawlas surrounding the letters.

A pic of SRB2DB/(workbench?) with sectors that spell SRB2 Messageboard.

Tabasco next to the letters. (It's worth suggesting)

Chisuun said:
Spazzo and Rob catfighting.
I dunno, I think Spazzo and AJ would be more climactic. Granted, it would only make sense if there was a rickroll motif somewhere.

Mikel said:
Terry Bogard and Geese Howard Fighting in the KOF '96 Colosseum with the KOF Banners replaced by SRB2 Banners.
I kinda like the idea, but let's keep it more SRB2 related.

Supasonik11 said:
Sonic and whammy running in front of the logo.
This is not what I'm looking for, it's a very specific thing that has really not much to do with SRB2! Except for the sonic part... Yeah, you guys know what I mean.

ZeldaGamer00 said:
Sonic sitting on the ground, looking at his feet covered in red toed-heeled/white soc(k)s, with a little smile on his face.
I see what you did there.
I really liked AJ's drawing from the SOC editor, so I might just copypaste it into a new logo or make a tribute to it.

And to all the HMS suggestion, I'll see about that, it's a pretty wide-known SRB2 joke along with "how do i jump", so they might get in, most probably without adding SMS. Do we really want that representing our MB? :P

Lastly, what is it with Chrispy fanboys? I was thinking of doing something Chrispy related but since you guys keep going "lol chrispy" I've been looking down on that idea. Is just pasting Chrispy over "SRB2 Messageboard" the best you can come up with? Maybe the logo on fire would add a magic touch or something, but I've never thought of Chrispy as representative of HDIJ, let alone the whole MB.

Arf said:
I kinda like the idea, but let's keep it more SRB2 related.

Hmm... like Sonic thokking on a Crawla/Jetty Syn/Eggman? Or Tails flying? Or Knuckles "destroying" the logo with his fists/climbing on it?

How about a Red (Insert roman numeral here because I forgot) one? He is in the game so it has some sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back