• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2Kart's RACEXE Pack (WIP PAGE)

mistubit

I get Karted Alot
1685994559458.png

An little mod i made that pretty much added in EXE OCs to SRB2Kart, for reasons, these said OC will be credited, and anything made by me will "temporary" be credited, but unnecessary. This thread will feature updates to this, characters, concepts, etc. Also a download to the mod as itself in case you see this and wondering if it done, it will be posted onto their respected addon page or something, please note i'm new to this so if anything i miss or u want to removed you can go and comment on it.

Info
  • This is a character mod that had EXE OCs (underpopular, underrated, yea) in a SRB2Kart (chaos mod) mod. That basically it.
  • This is made in honor of the EXE: Bloooy Upsurge discord server, and the mod itself, as a little message from yah cause yea

UPDATES

Upcoming Char / Very original joke chars:

Faker Tangle
Creohagous Wolf

Done:

Gracer
Scooby-Doo.EXE
Sonic TFTA

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back