SRB2infinity - A Phantasy Star knockoff!

SRB2infinity - A Phantasy Star knockoff! 1.10.3

Idk if I'm stupid but HOW THE HECK DO I GET THE 2 KEY IN THE CANYON MAP!!? (I'm on android btw)

Idk if I'm stupid but HOW THE HECK DO I GET THE 2 KEY IN THE CANYON MAP!!? (I'm on android btw)
There seems to a bug with the Android version where jump pads just don't spawn and I can't figure out why.

There seems to a bug with the Android version where jump pads just don't spawn and I can't figure out why.
I know just thought of this, you could use the normal jump pad thingy

Last edited:
I apologize to report, but the resynchs have not been fixed, i'm starting to believe this may just be a linux issue. I'll do what i can to debug it and give the results. Hopefully i can track it to something

I apologize to report, but the resynchs have not been fixed, i'm starting to believe this may just be a linux issue. I'll do what i can to debug it and give the results. Hopefully i can track it to something
Thanks dude :)

Yeah, after some investigation, the game seems to lose track of who actually is leader after the original leader disconnects on dedi? I have no clue why that happens, but it tends to occur after a mid-stage resynch. The debug logs i have just stop showing a player as the leader after the initial leader disconnects. I have absolutely no clue why this would happen, but if it doesnt show up on windows dedicated servers, then its probably just a linux issue, I dont know. Should be reproducible, as we've gotten it to occur every time within 5 missions. I dont know anymore, this is the best i can give on this rn, hope this helps a little bit.

Yeah, after some investigation, the game seems to lose track of who actually is leader after the original leader disconnects on dedi? I have no clue why that happens, but it tends to occur after a mid-stage resynch. The debug logs i have just stop showing a player as the leader after the initial leader disconnects. I have absolutely no clue why this would happen, but if it doesnt show up on windows dedicated servers, then its probably just a linux issue, I dont know. Should be reproducible, as we've gotten it to occur every time within 5 missions. I dont know anymore, this is the best i can give on this rn, hope this helps a little bit.
Ok thanks a lot :) I just hope that Lat' will fix it on the next version

i was gonna use the old baisl chars but apparently ben and tara's ringslinger rings cant hurt badniks in this mode so good you have an anticheese

OTHERWISE SERVERS BE LOOKING LIKE THIS CHAOS GAMEMODE FOOTAGEView attachment 95506
(if you didnt know this characters c2 is a rapid ring attack with bounce rings *it is busted as all peck*)

tip : plushimas shadow android can shoot its gun still but its basically a long range box opener (still really useful for such)
nitpick: i feel slow trudging around if only there was an option to speed up outside of combat
Try holding jump as you hit the ground during a dodgeroll

It may be the Linux issue

If anyone else on linux can corroborate this, let me know, if not, then something must be wrong with my build. Trying to eliminate all i can here to find the root cause.

ok, here some things I would like to report
on the first GIF I show how some projectiles simply go through the walls, I feel like Robohoods also have this issue but I didn't test this with them
in the second GIF I show a map flaw on the third mission of the ice map.
other details: I liked playing this mod in first person, and an error appears every time I get hit while in first person (something about dividing by zero)
the game seems to be forgetting some of my setting related to the mini-map, everytime I start playing, the game forgets that I like playing with rotating mini map

Attachments

• srb20001.gif
    srb20001.gif
    4.8 MB · Views: 68
  • srb20002.gif
    srb20002.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 64
Last edited:
had an issue where a player attempted to avoid the beam from the 2nd area boss (H) and... well he flubbed it, but in such a manner, that he was launched into the ceiling, and endlessly ramming into it, eventually, I had to enable a Noclip cheat, which caused him to fly through the middle hole, with no control still, before finally landing on the platform across from the one he was on

srb20088.gif
srb20087.gif

it seems like the name colors for the chat isn't correct, orange displays white, red displays white, green displays red, and also you can't tell who's an admin/the server owner because the badge doesn't appear
it would also be nice if there was a setleader command for if the server host were to go afk for whatever reason
the chat bubble also became really long randomly but I didn't get a screenshot of it and I can't seem to replicate it
(fox is the owner of the server I'm currently playing on)
1688946748123.png

(my name should be red but it's white)
1688946795399.png

Lat' updated SRB2infinity - A Phantasy Star knockoff! with a new update entry:

Patch 1.7, Modding Documentation & Discord Server

Patch 1.7 is now out.
Alongside that, I also have some decent news!

The modding documentation is now available!
And there's also a Discord server to go along, whether you just want to chill & play or make some mods

Anyway, right, the patch notes...

CHANGES
  • Natural PP regeneration is no longer halted when using actions...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Heya Lat, sorry to report, but there is a problem with adding units to an armor frame. There is probably a small spelling mistake in the line given
1689033345343.png

This error appears when trying to add a unit to an armor, removing a unit works fine.

could u make the long beam do high crit dmg, since it resembles the awp, i'd think it would have a high charge dmg compared to most rifles

so, I changed weapon type and now I have nothing, help.
srb20005.png

I have tried deleting the save, but nothing happens.

Hey hey, I have news, apparently a big issue was apparently a weird compile(?) on linux from day 1 of 2.2.11 release. Narrowed down desynchs to mid mission joins and leaves. Dunno if that helps in any way.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back