SRB2Hub for 2.2!!

SRB2Hub for 2.2!! 3.4

Hey, I'm all down for it. I loved using this as my hangout server back in 2.1, and I'm glad to see someone is keeping it maintained, and even adding stuff to it to make it all the more wholesome to stay in.
 
I hate to say this but i made a Unofficial 3.0 Version of the Hub, adding and editing new stuffs like Legacy and Beta levels and some extra decorations.
 
SuperOfSrb2 updated SRB2Hub for 2.2!! with a new update entry:

SRB2Hub 3.0

Hello all! I know it's been a while since the last update (understatement) but I've finally gotten around to finishing SRB2Hub 3.0. This is the update that merges both segments of the map, adds a map voting system, and some other changes that I probably can't remember (most of this update was made nearly two years ago). This will probably be the last update I make for SRB2 2.2 aside from bugfixes. For anyone reading, thank you.

View attachment 175151

For server hosts, you can...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
SuperOfSrb2 updated SRB2Hub for 2.2!! with a new update entry:

Kiryu + Texture fix

This update fixes a bug with kiryu that would cause players joining mid-game to crash. For anyone wondering, it happened because kiryu has a function that names all objects (not just enemies) so that they'll have a name when kiryu hits them. This included the NiGHTS hoop objects, which are apparently very buggy when joining mid-game in srb2, so they've been removed. Some textures in the ACZ hub have also been fixed.

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
I forgot this exists when I made something similar to this, minus the hangout part and voting. At least two people can share the same cake, I would imagine.
 
SuperOfSrb2 updated SRB2Hub for 2.2!! with a new update entry:

General map polishing/bugfix update

View attachment 176843
In this update, I've fixed a couple errors that were still in the map. Thanks to everyone who reported them! The changelog is as follows:
-ERZ2 Area lift no longer traps you + polished the gravity changing area beforehand
-Question Mark Blocks in Cafeteria are now better aligned
-You can see through all lobby windows + some others in Software Mode now
-Lobby windows no longer Z-Fight with the shutters in OpenGL
-Cookies secret updated (reimplemented the...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
This mod is so cool, i just wish i was able to go back to the hub world after finishing an act, and that all the stuff was locked until you got further into the game, but i guess that would be too hard to do.
 
1773901773118.png

EGH on the big screen... brings a tear to my eye
Post automatically merged:

Also I just realized I never posted v3.4 lol. I think I wanted to add more stuff since it's just really a bugfix but I'll post anyways
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top