• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2CD

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bigboi

This isn't a thread to tell everyone about a mod I'm making. This a preposition. I have come up with a great idea for a mod. I wouldn't be able to do it on my own, though. I'd need level designers, and texture artists.

I have made a poll to see wheter or not this is a good idea before I get started on anything.

Anyway, my idea is this. SRB2 CD.

It'd have past, present and future versions of the current levels, including RVZ.

If anyone would like to see this in the future, just PM me.

sounds pretty cool, i've made a sunset sky texture and a night sky with multi-coloured stars, and a failed gold version of THZWAL01.

Re: I have an Idea.

Bigboi said:
If anyone would like to see this in the future, just PM me.

did you plan that as a pun, or do you just suck at them?

:P

anyways, yes, i will be interested at seeing this in the future.

Bigboi said:
Anyway, my idea is this. SRB2 CD.
NGG came up with the idea of an SRB2 CD mod ages ago. He only started one level, and it didn't get very far, but it was pretty neat. Not sure if he'd want me to pass the wad around, though.

Bigboi said:
This a preposition.
Actually, "this" is a pronoun. Prepositions are more the "through", "over", "around", and "in" kind of words.

As for your proposition (proposal?), it's a good idea, but how do you intend on doing the time warp? I don't think there are any linedef executors that check if you're running at 88 MPH or anything.

i got and idea! i'd expect a lot of people to have thought of this but, use teleporters for the time warps, hide them in places, block them with a door and use switches for the past/future markers.

Shadow Hog said:
Bigboi said:
This a preposition.
Actually, "this" is a pronoun. Prepositions are more the "through", "over", "around", and "in" kind of words.

As for your proposition (proposal?), it's a good idea, but how do you intend on doing the time warp? I don't think there are any linedef executors that check if you're running at 88 MPH or anything.

I meant proposition.

My Metal Sonic and Donnyku's Amy would definitely be an automatic 'in' for you. So either way, yeah I'll help ya. Too bad SRB2 can't handle switching maps when you go at 88 MPH >.>

I have to say, I didn't even think of adding them! Excellent idea.

As I said, I can do this on my own, so I'd need some volenteers.

Bigboi said:
As I said, I can do this on my own, so I'd need some volenteers.
But if you CAN do this on your own, why do you need the volunteers?

Yes, I'm being a smart aleck today. And loving it.

I suppose I could do some work on it too. I could do level design on the existing levels, and also make some textures for the other time periods. In fact, I think I might just do that second one.

Sounds like a pretty cool idea, heck, maybe I'll even help.
I could make the cool time warp thingie :D (if I feel like it >_>)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back