Resource icon

srb2bld - SRB2 Build/Package manager CLI

i've been trying to get srb2 2.1 with this system, but everytime i try to do it, it says i need a password, i have no idea what this as i am on a Chromebook, any ideas people?
Please set your password in your Linux container using sudo passwd [USERNAME], if you want to install SRB2 2.1 to the system, then run srb2bld again and enter correct password, that you created with passwd command, when it is required (if you don't see password that you type, don't worry, it is hidden when you are typing), so you won't have issue with this due to how passwords and privileges are set in sudo settings for account in Linux container from Chromebook OS.

Alternatively, please wait for new version of srb2bld, which will be dropped this week. This update will not require entering password for most part, when you install build in home user path using command srb2bld -i -u (except for when you need to have installed dependencies for build using system's package manager or replacing previously installed build in path "/usr/local" with in path "$HOME/.local", but that should not affecting you due to settings in sudo from Linux container in Chromebook OS.),

Last edited:
Bijman updated srb2bld - SRB2 Build/Package manager CLI with a new update entry:

Update 2024-03-14

Fixes:
  • Fixed issue with not finding compiled libgme for SLADE building with option -u/--user,
  • Fixed some error messages while building SLADE,
  • Fixed issue with duplicating prompted by user compilation flags in other installed file during upgrade process,
  • Fixed missing library list to show in the message for glibc based Linux distros when installing all dependencies failed,
  • Added previously disabled prompts for building in macOS,
  • Fixed issue with removing builds while...

Read the rest of this update entry...

i think we have another docker problem.
1712780673524.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back