SRB2 works on Windows 11!

Alo

jan Lija (toki pona)
Was expecting some errors, but as it turns out, yes, it DOES run on Windows 11! (Tested using my ACTUAL PC, because I swapped over to win11 as my daily driver)

1623861651516.png

To those wondering, Windows 11 so far is very much in a WIP state and does not much of a real advantage over Windows 10 (as this article shows).

To download an unofficial build and use it to run your PC is a major risk that could cause headaches (like crashes and data loss). Now I myself use dev. builds for certain applications, but they are not ones that are critical for my PC to even work.

I thought that Microsoft has officially stopped doing new versions of Windows and only focused on making Win10 evolve...

Anyway everything after Longhorn is not as good.

^ Longhorn was much less stable than even ME before the development reset

I hate current Microsoft and their stupid names... between Windows *insert number here* and Xbox *insert stupid name here*

tbh Windows 11 is looking like a very early build
but idk why they are doing a betas while they can release the full version once they finish !

I hate current Microsoft and their stupid names... between Windows *insert number here* and Xbox *insert stupid name here*
The ridiculous part is that Windows 10 is the 9th release of Windows, and they're apparently sticking to this misnumbering with Windows 11 being the 10th release.

Except for NT 3.1 - NT 5.0 (2000) and ME, it's always been like this

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back