Resource icon

SRB2 VR Mod SRB2VR 1.1

Yes you put both the .exe and .dll in the game's directory. My apologies I must have left the Linux instructions in the Windows zip. Try "./srb2win.exe -openvr -skipintro -win" or "srb2win.exe -openvr -skipintro -win"
Oh ok thank you so much! This is very helpful! :D
Post automatically merged:

Yes you put both the .exe and .dll in the game's directory. My apologies I must have left the Linux instructions in the Windows zip. Try "./srb2win.exe -openvr -skipintro -win" or "srb2win.exe -openvr -skipintro -win"
now it says srb2win.exe is an unknown command. (i renamed the .exe. Could this have an effect on whether its working or not?

Last edited:
Where are you supposed to enter:
"./lsdl2srb2 -openvr -skipintro -win"?

Oh ok thank you so much! This is very helpful! :D
Post automatically merged:

now it says srb2win.exe is an unknown command. (i renamed the .exe. Could this have an effect on whether its working or not?
Where are you supposed to enter:
"./lsdl2srb2 -openvr -skipintro -win"?
watch this quick video

you'll want to open that command window from your game folder then enter srb2win.exe -openvr -skipintro -win if you're on windows

watch this quick video

you'll want to open that command window from your game folder then enter srb2win.exe -openvr -skipintro -win if you're on windows
Oh ok! Thank you so much!

Is there a Progress Report? I don't want to rush this so that it comes out right, but I've been looking forward to this update for a long while now, and any news would send me over the moon with joy.

Okay, i might be asking for a bit too much, and i might sound like a person who says "caN YoU poRT thIS To ANdROid" and you probably wont see this, but may you make this into a .apk so i could play it on my oculus quest 2? my computer isnt VR compatible, so i can only play quest/android compatible vr games.

Oh no,the VR world is coming to me again after tried using it for Doom Eternal!

does this work with alvr? i get a sigsegv error when i open it with it
try launching with "-openvr -skipintro -win" launch options, i haven't tested it with alvr. it should work with any system that uses steamVR as it's base

it seems like the eyes are swapped for me, the left is on the right and the right is on the left

it seems like the eyes are swapped for me, the left is on the right and the right is on the left
if there isn't something in alvr/steamvr settings to swap the eyes i can look into adding an option in the VR menu to swap eyes for cases like this.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back